Caribbean Princess L106 & L107

KAKcruiser

kadcruiser,

We are in L107 for the Nov 6th cruise. I love your question. The Princess website just gives a generic picture of that catagory.

It does look bigger because it wraps around.

Are you booked in that cabin. If you go before me you can tell me and if I go first I can tell you.

Nancy

KAKCruiser, I searched high and low for info on those PS suites as well and found the same info that Sue did. Not sure if it was in that thread or not but I also read that the high deck combined with the forward cabin and high seas may make those prone to seasickness a little queasy. (I'm not prone.) Although they do have a HUGE balcony, for some reason there is no jacuzzi tub in the suite.

It was a tough call but I went with A751 instead, same PS category, and it's right in between the Owner's Suite and the Grand Suite aft on Aloha Deck...so I guess it can't be too bad. :)

Edited to add: I'm sailing in December as well, and I think the high wind warning is pretty accurate; I've sailed the Eastern/Western Caribbean in December on various ships for the past five years and it can be pretty windy until you get south of the Bahamas or so.

Archived