Levi Baron bumpiing tours reviews? Anyone?

michalanajon

Wow, that sounds like a great tour you took KSSTRAVEL! When I go to the web site there are so many different tours that it is a little overwhelming. I am trying to find a good tour that I can take my mom on. She has to walk with a cane so I wondered if the tour you took had an excess of walking on it?

• 2 weeks later...
Wow, that sounds like a great tour you took KSSTRAVEL! When I go to the web site there are so many different tours that it is a little overwhelming. I am trying to find a good tour that I can take my mom on. She has to walk with a cane so I wondered if the tour you took had an excess of walking on it?

We took the Roseau Valley tour as well because we had someone in our group who walked with a cane because she had recently had hip replacement surgery. Levi was the best tour guide we have ever had. He was so attentive to her and everyone else, that I cannot even begin to explain it. He will stay right with you and help you walk the path or swim in the gorge, by pulling you along with a ring. He will hold your hand as you climb over the bolders. You absolutely cannot go wrong with Levi. He is the one that suggested this tour when I inquired about it. It has the least amount of walking. There will be some over a rocky trail, but if my friend can do it, so can your mom. Ask for him to be your tour guide when you book.

PC130227.JPG

PC130272.JPG

PC130202.JPG

Archived