We are bringing our young son and have some questions.

jdelre99

We are going on the Century in March with our little one, and have a few questions.

1. Do they provide bottle warmers?

2. What is the children's menu like?

Do they have chicken fingers, smaller hamburgers, pizza?

3. Is there a minimum for babysitting?

4. What was the babysitting like?

5. If we run out of diapers or wipes do they have them?

6. Do they have snack foods like pudding cups, goldfish etc?

Thanks in advance for the help.

I will try to answer your questions

I took two kids age 8 months on different cruises

You can get baby food delivered to your room and formula. I don't know when in March you are sailing. I emailed teh customer relations department and gave them a detailed list of the foods that i wanted and how much along with the formula. It was in my cabin when I arrived! I did no know this the first time so i went shopping after we arrived and bought food at a local grocery store.

The childrens menu does have the usual pizza, hotdog, hamburger, macaroni and cheese, french fries. You can also ask for the fruit and veggie of the day pureed if you need it. They also have mashed potatoes and yogurt on most of the buffets. and ice cream. The will also cut up fruit every night. If you let your waiter know the first night what you want he will get it for you.

If your child is 3 AND potty trained they can go into the kids club. The last time we crusied they had a special room for toddlers that you could visit any time the fun factory was opened. They had toys and a place where my toddler could crawl and play. You have to stay with them. They also had family activites throughout the week. The also have a treasure chest with toys which you can borrow for the week. Get it early as they only have so many.

Baby sitting...I don't remember the exact amount but it was reasonable. Make reservations 24 hrs in advance at guest relations on ship. We got a young assistant cabin stewerdess and she gave us her pager so she could page us if something happened. We gave her a tip as well. You can charge the baby sitting to your room. I think it was 6 or 8 dollars an hour.

No bottle warmers or diapers on the ship...so bring your own. You will have the space for what you buy in your suitcase! Bring more just in case. I brought a few bottles and just washed them every day in the cabin. I brought a small thing of soap and the bottle cleaner and just did my "dishes"every day.

You can also get a crib in the room.. It is portable size and last time they gave us a pack and play. Bring your own sheets if you are worried about that.

I don't remember goldfish...but they have bread and bread sticks and bananas you can mash, yogurt. I always found something on the buffet for my son. They also have high chairs in the buffet area as well as the dining room.

Have fun...you will have a good time!

I just realized that i posted this 2 times. Once on my husbands log in. sorry for repeating my self!

We are going on the Century in March with our little one, and have a few questions.

1. Do they provide bottle warmers?

2. What is the children's menu like?

Do they have chicken fingers, smaller hamburgers, pizza?

3. Is there a minimum for babysitting?

4. What was the babysitting like?

5. If we run out of diapers or wipes do they have them?

6. Do they have snack foods like pudding cups, goldfish etc?

Thanks in advance for the help.

Hello. I took 2 different 8 month olds at different times. The last i found out on these boards that you could call customer relations and find out who you need to email a list of baby foods and formula that you will need for the week. It was delivered to our stateroom and there when we arrived. I don't know if you have enough time to do this. The first time I went shopping at a local grocery store (dont know what you will find in san juan). You can also tell your waiter if you want pureed fruit and veggies at dinner and they can bring them every night. Also mashed potatoes.

The kids menu has macaroni and cheese, hot dogs, burgers, fries, pizzza, fruit etc. I was always able to find something at the buffets or grill every day for the kids. I figured as much as you pay you should use it. They also have fruit juice which needs to be watered down and milk.

We used the babysitting. I think it was 6 or 8 dollars an hour. you have to reserve in advance at the info desk on the ship. We did it the night we went to specialty rest. A young stewardess came and she gave us her pager so she could contact us. It was really nice and we gave her a tip too. You charge the fees to your room.

If your child is 3 AND potty trained they have an awesome kids program. The last time we sailed with kids (2 years ago) they had a toddler room set up with appropriate toys and you could go there any time it was open. They also have toys you can borrow for your room. It depends on your sailing and how many kids on board i think. They also had family entertainment throughout the week.

The usually give you a portable crib or last time we got a pack and play in the room.

No bottle warmers or diapers on board. The diapers will take up space so you have room for what you buy! Since you will be going home with less diapers!

Have fun. My kids have a blast on the ship. My son 7 is going on his 6th cruise in March.

I will try to answer your questions

I took two kids age 8 months on different cruises

You can get baby food delivered to your room and formula. I don't know when in March you are sailing. I emailed teh customer relations department and gave them a detailed list of the foods that i wanted and how much along with the formula. It was in my cabin when I arrived! I did no know this the first time so i went shopping after we arrived and bought food at a local grocery store.

The childrens menu does have the usual pizza, hotdog, hamburger, macaroni and cheese, french fries. You can also ask for the fruit and veggie of the day pureed if you need it. They also have mashed potatoes and yogurt on most of the buffets. and ice cream. The will also cut up fruit every night. If you let your waiter know the first night what you want he will get it for you.

If your child is 3 AND potty trained they can go into the kids club. The last time we crusied they had a special room for toddlers that you could visit any time the fun factory was opened. They had toys and a place where my toddler could crawl and play. You have to stay with them. They also had family activites throughout the week. The also have a treasure chest with toys which you can borrow for the week. Get it early as they only have so many.

Baby sitting...I don't remember the exact amount but it was reasonable. Make reservations 24 hrs in advance at guest relations on ship. We got a young assistant cabin stewerdess and she gave us her pager so she could page us if something happened. We gave her a tip as well. You can charge the baby sitting to your room. I think it was 6 or 8 dollars an hour.

No bottle warmers or diapers on the ship...so bring your own. You will have the space for what you buy in your suitcase! Bring more just in case. I brought a few bottles and just washed them every day in the cabin. I brought a small thing of soap and the bottle cleaner and just did my "dishes"every day.

You can also get a crib in the room.. It is portable size and last time they gave us a pack and play. Bring your own sheets if you are worried about that.

I don't remember goldfish...but they have bread and bread sticks and bananas you can mash, yogurt. I always found something on the buffet for my son. They also have high chairs in the buffet area as well as the dining room.

Have fun...you will have a good time!

Just bumping this up for another cruiser.

Archived