Saints and Sinners Part 5 (Oct 18, 2009) ~Carnival Legend~just waiting on PRICING! :)

GoinCruisin

Which date for the Legend  

72 members have voted

1. 1. Which date for the Legend

• October 4, 2009
    • October 11, 2009
    • October 18, 2009

Hey Lynne!

I'm going very well, just SUPER busy! I started going back to school full time, plus I'm working full time, and I'm trying to get my booty in shape. If Katie and I both lose 50 pounds by the end of June we are going to take a road trip to Vegas, so that's motivation to get out of bed at 5:30! LOL

How are you and Peewee? :D

We're both doing pretty good and also doing the diet thing. We started a week or so ago and have lost about 10 pounds each so far. :D I have alot more to loose than he does though. :o I have also set goal dates based on trips we are planning. I am determined to be back to "normal" by our October cruise. I can't excerise quite yet because of my recent surgery, but will be able to soon. Then I am gonna hit it hard and heavy.

My vote is based upon a 4-day work week as Oct 12, 2009 is a federal holiday (Columbus Day). Leaves me an extra day to play at some other time. :cool:

I have to face that going from a year off of work back to someone else's schedule is going to be difficult at best. Thank goodness I've got all my 2008 cruising dates approved. Can't believe it's time to start thinking Fall of 2009!! :eek:

LOL, I don't blame ya... I generally take the following Monday, regardless... but I have a feeling on 4, I'll be so behind I'll be working Monday, thankfully on that one we get back on Saturday!!!

I know, hard to believe huh!! I just need another banner, I'm feeling naked :eek:

We'll be there!

We voted for the 18th. Our timeshare is the next week so no rushing home!

Yeah Anna!! I'm so glad it is going to work out for you guys!! Hope all is well... please tell Jeff I said hello!!

Thanks Chris,

Jeff is doing MUCH better! Taking care of himself and its working!!

All the T & Ps definitely helped!!

Thanks for putting this together!! (Again)

I'm so glad to hear he is doing better... music to my ears, as I know it is to yours!!

After going on S&S 3 we are going to do our best to make this cruise, although we are also going to take the kids on one in March 2009.

I voted for the middle week as it is also a holiday week and that is one less vacation day. However, any week is OK.

Yeah! Randy spoke very highly of you... I can't wait to finally meet you (well before October 09! LOL)

Well thank you Randy....he prolly said...#$&*(%&*^)*&^) and the suckka is short also.:eek: :D Randy does put togeather one heck of a group cruise that is a given.

We are looking so forward to meeting you also Chris. :D

Well thank you Randy....he prolly said...#$&*(%&*^)*&^) and the suckka is short also.:eek: :D Randy does put togeather one heck of a group cruise that is a given.

We are looking so forward to meeting you also Chris. :D

LOL! Nothing of the sort!! Said you were really cool and fit right in :)

WOW! I can't believe how much #2 and #3 are running neck and neck!! It's going to be a tough one... I wish one or the other would pull ahead, LOL! This is going to be a tough decision!!!

WOW! I can't believe how much #2 and #3 are running neck and neck!! It's going to be a tough one... I wish one or the other would pull ahead, LOL! This is going to be a tough decision!!!

Yea I know...but ya can't make everyone happy so it is what it is in the end.

:( :( :( i just booked this cruise (on like jan 2nd, i think i did it) for august 2009. i am psyched for this itinerary!

i cannot believe you guys picked this same cruise for S&S 5! i would love to do this cruise with y'all! but of course, it is not doable with the kids in school (and i do not blame you one bit, lol).

i wish i cld take them up to the grandparents, but that does me no good -- they would STILL be missing school. :(

have a GREAT time and, i'll try to stay tuned for when they older and done with school, like....

for S&S 21, lol.:p

:( :( i just booked this cruise (on like jan 2nd, i think i did it) for august 2009. i am psyched for this itinerary!

i cannot believe you guys picked this same cruise for S&S 5! i would love to do this cruise with y'all! but of course, it is not doable with the kids in school (and i do not blame you one bit, lol).

i wish i cld take them up to the grandparents, but that does me no good -- they would STILL be missing school. :(

have a GREAT time and, i'll try to stay tuned for when they older and done with school, like....

for S&S 21, lol.:p

T, work it out... I'm not taking no for an answer :p LOL! Have the grandparents come there... I mean, who doesn't want to go spend a week with their grandkids... and surely they would understand that you guys need a break :D LOL!!!!!

T, work it out... I'm not taking no for an answer :p LOL! Have the grandparents come there... I mean, who doesn't want to go spend a week with their grandkids... and surely they would understand that you guys need a break :D LOL!!!!!

LOL...i wish (actually, i will try). they have done this is the past. but now, they are getting older and are starting to say....no.:eek:

i think i may give it a shot anyway.

god knows i can't let jess go without me again just to come back brag, and rub it in my face for 3 months! "oh we had such a blast, Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah...":rolleyes: :p :D

Thanks for the e's. I don't know why but it I just gotta have it there.

I'm doing pretty good. He took half the stiches/staples out today and is gonna take the rest out next Tuesday. So now I only have a half a billion left to go. :D

Oh boy...can I pull the rest of the staples out.....

Just kidding..............I feel for ya. Well, at least when everything is done you will be done with it and then on to that"sexersize" (that's a program to lose clothes sizes) you and Peewee are doing to lose weight. That's two reps in the morning...two in the afternoon and three before night-night.........

Hope Peewee can keep it up....sorry, meant hope Peewee can keep up.......:D :D

LOL...i wish (actually, i will try). they have done this is the past. but now, they are getting older and are starting to say....no.:eek:

god knows i can't let jess go without me again just to come back brag, and rub it in my face for 3 months! "oh we had such a blast, Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah...":rolleyes: :p :D

Yes, you should TRY!!! And make sure to give them a good guilt trip, and puppy dog eyes :p LMAO!!!!

Oh we had such a blast!!! :p Book it girl, don't be askeered.

Yay!! Glad we're doing the Legend outta Tampa. I voted for the 18th...Dan's Bday. At this rate, he's never gonna get that '67 GTO he's been asking for evey year :D

Poor Dan... bless his heart having to share his birthday with all of us!! Maybe Reecey can work out another lapdance :p LOL!

Looks like the 18th is taking the lead as of now... I'm going to leave this up for a little longer, and then I'll get with Laura!!

Oh we had such a blast!!! :p Book it girl, don't be askeered.

Hey kids!

I voted :)

I want to go on another S & S. I'm starting to behave again..........:eek:

And I think I could work this one into my school schedule :D

Katie, I'm glad you will be joining us again!! Should be a good one! I love cruising out of Tampa (Hooters is a great place for the pre-party :D)

Lol, I hope I can make it work. Becky and her hubby are considering also. I need to find me a bunk buddy ;)

Archived