Saints and Sinners Part 5 (Oct 18, 2009) ~Carnival Legend~just waiting on PRICING! :)

GoinCruisin

Which date for the Legend  

72 members have voted

1. 1. Which date for the Legend

• October 4, 2009
    • October 11, 2009
    • October 18, 2009

Yeah... pretty much

I guess you missed that part in the post of mine you quoted where I said I could have them recreate the logo in a different color... meaning, i didn't create the logo... the logo itself is done on a black background... if I try to convert it, it will not be in a format that can be reproduced on a tshirt... so I will have to get someone to recreate the logo if we want it in a different color... there, I've spelled it out in a language that even Jeff can understand :p All that being said, tshirt time is a ways off, so if we could just stick with "do you like the freaking banner???" :p What would my blood pressure be without you Jeff? I mean, besides NORMAL :p

SOOOOO.......Your "stealing the logo"........:eek:

Your blood pressure......Look what I do for Allen's estrogen level......:D :D

I just found a clothing optional group cruise on the Legend.It is gonna be Feb 8-15, 2009. :eek: ;) :p :D

BTW........It looks to be just about sold out already

This is a clothing-optional cruise and while for the majority of the duration of the trip, you can be nude, there are times when clothing is required:

-While in port, all passengers must be clothed.

-If you choose to eat dinner in the dining room, you must come dressed, although there are no formal requirement.

-If you choose to attend the Captain's Cocktail Party, attire (but not formal) is required.

-There may be other times when the Captain may also request passengers to dress.

-Other than that, passengers can relax in the buff, but don't forget the sunscreen!

Lynne, you can have those clothing optional cruises :p I'd be scared to sit down all week :p LOL! Not that there is anything wrong with someone wanting to do that cruise, and I'm not saying anything about people that live the natural lifestyle (see my nice disclaimer :p LOL!!!), there are just certain bits and pieces of people I'd rather not see :eek:

:) hey all!!! I haven't been on a saint and sinners cruise YET--this year will be the first, but I already want to do this one too!!! I'm flexible, so whatever and whenever is good with me!!!!!! **I like the logo, too, Chris!!!

Sharon

:) hey all!!! I haven't been on a saint and sinners cruise YET--this year will be the first, but I already want to do this one too!!! I'm flexible, so whatever and whenever is good with me!!!!!! **I like the logo, too, Chris!!!

Sharon

Well Sharon, hopefully after October you will be hooked! Let's just say if you were hooked after Randy's cruise in January, you'll fit right in :D We may have to plan some extra special activities since this will be the 5 year anniversary... :D

Lynne, you can have those clothing optional cruises :p I'd be scared to sit down all week :p LOL! Not that there is anything wrong with someone wanting to do that cruise, and I'm not saying anything about people that live the natural lifestyle (see my nice disclaimer :p LOL!!!), there are just certain bits and pieces of people I'd rather not see :eek:

I couldn't do that either. I am too modest. I wish I had the I don't give a crap what others think attitude, but I don't.

I just think that I will get a visual every now and then when we are on the ship.

I couldn't do that either. I am too modest. I wish I had the I don't give a crap what others think attitude, but I don't.

Lynne, I have to agree with you. But, being modest is okay--just means you care a little more about yourself. Now, what happens on the ship stays on the ship-though--lol!!!!!! still I would not walk around nekkid:eek: and I hope they clean the ship afterwards!!!!

sharon:)

Love the banner and the logo!

We look forward to adding another to our signature!

Thanks Chris!

Lynne,

That wrap looks like the mask Jeff used to have for the CPAP machine. I married him anyway!!;)

ROFL

Can't wait to see you guys again. I hope Jeff is doing well. Are you gonna try and talk Gulio (sp) and John into joining us again? I really enjoyed cruising with them. They were a hoot :D

I just started a new thread about what United Airlines is starting today. Any tickets bought for after March 1st will now incur a 25.00 a bag charge after the first one. This sucks....

I agree. I'll nave to go check out your thread.

I just started a new thread about what United Airlines is starting today. Any tickets bought for after March 1st will now incur a 25.00 a bag charge after the first one. This sucks....

Spirit Airlines have been doing this. If you pre-pay on line prior, you save a few bucks. Did this when we flew down to FLL for our last cruise. Just sucked it up :(

ROFL

Can't wait to see you guys again. I hope Jeff is doing well. Are you gonna try and talk Gulio (sp) and John into joining us again? I really enjoyed cruising with them. They were a hoot :D

Thanks! I am working on them....:rolleyes:

I figured this was coming... Southwest has reduced it to 2 bags... I'm going to have to stop overpacking, or shipping my stuff to the port :p LOL!!!
Being single again...I don't have to bring any "bags" with me........;) :p :D

Incoming.............:cool:

Well, what's the scoop?

We are now playing the waiting game... I submitted everything to Laura, but I know she is swamped. So keep your fingers crossed that we hear something in the next week or so. My signature is feeling nekkey :eek:

Randy, we can be sinkers :p (okay, say it a few times... let it cinco in :p

Morning guys!

I introduced a newbie to this link. She'll hopefully be my cabin mate for this cruise. If we can go is all dependent on Grad school :D We might have to cruise during the summer though ::gasp::

Exciting to contemplate though~Can't wait to see what you hear Chris!

We are now playing the waiting game... I submitted everything to Laura, but I know she is swamped. So keep your fingers crossed that we hear something in the next week or so. My signature is feeling nekkey :eek:

Randy, we can be sinkers :p (okay, say it a few times... let it cinco in :p

LOL...I like Cinc-ers...or cinco's...LOL

:p

Archived