Saints and Sinners Part 5 (Oct 18, 2009) ~Carnival Legend~just waiting on PRICING! :)

GoinCruisin

Which date for the Legend  

72 members have voted

1. 1. Which date for the Legend

• October 4, 2009
    • October 11, 2009
    • October 18, 2009

Okay... JEFF, is this ANY better? I tried not to get ANY shades of pink, but it was hard to do... :p

saintsandsinners5b-2.gif

A little bit.....At least it's not pink-pink....

Now it doesn't look like the Saints and Sissys cruise......LOL :cool:

We're in the same boat! Ever since we got married we have been getting screwed on our taxes. We also have them hold out extra. I think we have it down to a science now because our federal return is just enough to pay off our state taxes. To keep positive, I have the mindset that the government isn't keeping any extra money from me all year, and in turn I can invest it! :rolleyes:

We get a decent Federal refund. But it won't last much longer. This was the last year to claim my daughter since she turned 18 in November and no longer lives at home. My son will be 16 this year so it will be the last year we can get the Child Tax credit for him.

We get a decent Federal refund. But it won't last much longer. This was the last year to claim my daughter since she turned 18 in November and no longer lives at home. My son will be 16 this year so it will be the last year we can get the Child Tax credit for him.

I wouldn't get the refunds I get if it wasn't for a KICKAZZ accountant, LOL!!! And the fact that I've only had my house for 7 years (and I have a crappy ARM :rolleyes:, it was great when it was 3.2%:rolleyes: ) Plus I write off a large amount of home office expenses... but we are getting ready to change my distribution with the business, and all of that is going to change :( Ugh... I truly hate taxes!!! LOL!!

Losing those child credits hurts!! Good luck to all you guys!!

Okay... JEFF, is this ANY better? I tried not to get ANY shades of pink, but it was hard to do... :p

saintsandsinners5b-2.gif

I like!

I was actually thinking about cruises during work tonight......

I thought of (possibly) a future SS slogan: "Once a saint, always a sinner"

Lol.

I really like the devil horns/angel halo combo..that's cute! :D

Okay, different font, hopefully easier to read, and color for Jeff :p

Thoughts??

saintsandsinners5b-1.gif

Love this one...the font is much better. With keeping it simple, I think it would look good on a gray T-shirt....ummmmm.... when it's time for T-shirts that is :D

Ugh... I truly hate taxes!!! LOL!!

Losing those child credits hurts!! Good luck to all you guys!!

I think my puppies should count! Cripes, they're practically my kids *L*

Anybody need a good laugh?

Just thought I would share the lovely contraption I get to sleep in every night for the next 3 weeks. I guess I should be grateful because today was the first day I didn't have to wear it during the day too. :rolleyes:

Not laughing, cuz I remember all too well the surgery by my eye-:(

At least it doesn't look too uncomfortable, Lynne!

Same with me. I'm sure gonna miss it, since that's what I always used for my cruising fund! And since DD turns 18 next year, there goes the child support, too. Which is a big joke, because he only started paying fairly regularly the last 2 years. . .:mad:

saintsandsinners5b-2.gif

Perfect! Especially since you fixed the "5". . . I just love the S&S symbol! I think that should be a permanent logo! Perfect for hats, t-shirts. . .when did you say the t-shirts are gonna be done?:D (Ducking for cover)

I'll have to go on this cruise just for the t-shirt. . .:p

Perfect! Especially since you fixed the "5". . . I just love the S&S symbol! I think that should be a permanent logo! Perfect for hats, t-shirts. . .when did you say the t-shirts are gonna be done?:D (Ducking for cover)

I'll have to go on this cruise just for the t-shirt. . .:p

I like it too!! The logo is perfect, and you are right, it would do good on hats, tshirts and other items... very easy to reproduce too.

Okay... JEFF, is this ANY better? I tried not to get ANY shades of pink, but it was hard to do...

saintsandsinners5b-2.gif

Love this one...the font is much better. With keeping it simple, I think it would look good on a gray T-shirt....ummmmm.... when it's time for T-shirts that is :D

I agree. Grey shirts would be awesome. I'll take two XL's. How much are they? :confused: ;) :p :D

Lynne, they are $600 a piece... just Paypal it to me :p

When the time comes, I'll put it on a few colors and we can decide... the background of the logo is black... so it would be a black box with the white logo in it, on a gray background if we went with gray... I'm not sure how that would look... but we could have them recreate the logo maybe in another color...

Not laughing, cuz I remember all too well the surgery by my eye-:(

At least it doesn't look too uncomfortable, Lynne!

Under the chin isn't too bad but the the place that it starts down toward the neck makes me feel it I am being choked after awhile. Having my ears covered up is annoying too.

Will the shirts be 100% cotton and pre-shrunk??? :o

Get this thing going - I'm gonna switch my Splendor to this one and hope for the best.........:rolleyes:

Love the banner.....:D Don't have the heart to remove my two invalid banners - I haven't cancelled either yet - but I know I have to......:(

Will the shirts be 100% cotton and pre-shrunk??? :o

Get this thing going - I'm gonna switch my Splendor to this one and hope for the best.........:rolleyes:

Love the banner.....:D Don't have the heart to remove my two invalid banners - I haven't cancelled either yet - but I know I have to......:(

LOL, well, you still have an S&S 3 shirt to wear :p Which I STILL need to send to you! LOL! It's sitting on my desk already in the envelope!! I'm glad you are "hopefully" going to join us girl!!!!

I've submitted everything to Laura... so the waiting game begins!!

Lynne, they are $600 a piece... just Paypal it to me :p

When the time comes, I'll put it on a few colors and we can decide... the background of the logo is black... so it would be a black box with the white logo in it, on a gray background if we went with gray... I'm not sure how that would look... but we could have them recreate the logo maybe in another color...

Why lot just use the logo without the black box. Do the logo in black and you can put it on most any color but black. On black just make it white........I know.......Jeff is a "PITA".......:D

Why lot just use the logo without the black box. Do the logo in black and you can put it on most any color but black. On black just make it white........I know.......Jeff is a "PITA".......

Yeah... pretty much :p

I guess you missed that part in the post of mine you quoted where I said I could have them recreate the logo in a different color... meaning, i didn't create the logo... the logo itself is done on a black background... if I try to convert it, it will not be in a format that can be reproduced on a tshirt... so I will have to get someone to recreate the logo if we want it in a different color... there, I've spelled it out in a language that even Jeff can understand :p:p All that being said, tshirt time is a ways off, so if we could just stick with "do you like the freaking banner???" :eek: :p What would my blood pressure be without you Jeff? I mean, besides NORMAL :p

We may be intersted...Oct. 18th is my vote!

DJ

Hi DJ! Welcome! I have submitted the request for October 18th so we are just playing the waiting game! Keep an eye out or put this thread in your favorites and watch for updates. If you have any questions in the meantime, just let me know!!! :)

Hi DJ! Welcome! I have submitted the request for October 18th so we are just playing the waiting game! Keep an eye out or put this thread in your favorites and watch for updates. If you have any questions in the meantime, just let me know!!! :)

Okay, Thanks!!:D

DJ

Archived