Saints and Sinners Part 5 (Oct 18, 2009) ~Carnival Legend~just waiting on PRICING! :)

GoinCruisin

Which date for the Legend  

72 members have voted

1. 1. Which date for the Legend

• October 4, 2009
    • October 11, 2009
    • October 18, 2009

This will help with my sinners withdrawal!

Hopefully all the past sinners will reunite on 5 and make some more memories :D

YEAH!!!!!! Yes, you NEED to get back on an S&S girl!!!!

Lynne, don't forget... that 42 banana daquiris within an hour of boarding leads to a very long nap :p

Lynne....were you in Nassau ????? LOL :p

I remember seeing someone who looked a lot like Lynne at the Frog in Nassau. She was with some stud who kept dancing on the bar and making enough money to buy all their Sols. I had been in the Frog about two minutes when the waiter brought me my first Sol, but then he handed me another and said it was from Lynne's "companion".

Peewee rocks!

I really like the Legend continues as well!! I started pulling down some artwork last night...

Thank you qpprules for the suggestions!!!!

Taxes? Well, I got mine over to our Accountant, told him how much I wanted back this year, so I'll probably get my packet back in a few weeks... I was just proud to get everything over to him :p LOL!!

Glad some of ya'll think it's OK! Looking forward to being a "sinner" finally:D

I remember seeing someone who looked a lot like Lynne at the Frog in Nassau. She was with some stud who kept dancing on the bar and making enough money to buy all their Sols. I had been in the Frog about two minutes when the waiter brought me my first Sol' date=' but then he handed me another and said it was from Lynne's "companion".

Peewee rocks![/quote']

Yes, yes he does.

I was one of the dog house gals when I booked S&S 2. When I finally told him he agreed, but added "but that's it". I said "okay", with fingers crossed knowing it was not gonna be it. ;) :D

After he met you guys he was hooked on cruising. Now I just have to say, "BTW, I booked a cruise today" and he says "cool". :p

Glad some of ya'll think it's OK! Looking forward to being a "sinner" finally:D

Thanks for the great idea. Looking forward to helping nyou become a "sinner".

When I lived in Cleveland we had to pay Federal, State and City

Peewee and I both have them hold out extra for state taxes and we still owe. Oh well, it isn't that much but I still like the refunds better.

I hate tax time.:mad: I could book 4 afts with what I owe in state taxes, but what ya gonna do....land of the free ya know.:eek:

Lynne, I will email you the idea I have... so far in the last 2 years nobody has been able to do it... I really want it though!!!

Cool, hopefully he can do it. I should invest in a company that sells sketch pads or graph paper. He is constantly drawing something.

I checked my e-mail when we got to PB in January. I had a message from one of his teachers that he had to serve detention for drawing on his desk. By the time he was caught whatever he drew covered the whole desktop. :eek: :p :D

I found a way to get some money back this year and he is not cruising with us. My youngest is a sophmore in college and we got a one time 2000.00 credit for him this year.

We also get a 7600.00 deduction. Helped us get a nice return this year.

We have not told him we are cruising 2 times next year. He will be in school during both cruises so he could not go anyway.....right......

I found a way to get some money back this year and he is not cruising with us. My youngest is a sophmore in college and we got a one time 2000.00 credit for him this year.

We also get a 7600.00 deduction. Helped us get a nice return this year.

We have not told him we are cruising 2 times next year. He will be in school during both cruises so he could not go anyway.....right......

Good for you that is great...more cruise money.:D My wife Barb is from Colorado....Buena Vista (spelled wrong I'm sure) and she wants us to retire there in 7 years.......I don't see a southern boy adapting well in those Cold Mountains.:eek: All thou wintering so to speak in the caribbean might be a viable consession.:rolleyes:

Good for you that is great...more cruise money.:D My wife Barb is from Colorado....Buena Vista (spelled wrong I'm sure) and she wants us to retire there in 7 years.......I don't see a southern boy adapting well in those Cold Mountains.:eek: All thou wintering so to speak in the caribbean might be a viable consession.:rolleyes:

Lived on the eastern plains for almost 9 years now. It is a true farm town of about 2500 people on a good day. We can see Pikes Peak from here. We get cold but it is beautiful here. Buena Vista is a much bigger town and gets alot more snow. No thabk you. I love the plains..

Okay, just playing around with a banner... This is a first go-round... thoughts? I thought we could go a little more simple, might fit with the theme...

saintsandsinners5.gif

I like it alot. Isn't too busy. Looks clean. I especially like the saint/sinner symbol.

Archived