San Pedro Port to LAX

RosieRuby

Hi

We arrive at San Pedro port on Monday 25 February. We need to get from here to LAX. Can anyone recommend a shuttle company to use?

Friends have told us the port is a long way from LAX and that a taxi will be expensive, although we're happy to take a taxi if someone can recommend a firm to use. We could take a transfer from the cruise ship but it's about $100 for 2 of us.

Thanks for your help!

:)

Hi

We arrive at San Pedro port on Monday 25 February. We need to get from here to LAX. Can anyone recommend a shuttle company to use?

Friends have told us the port is a long way from LAX and that a taxi will be expensive, although we're happy to take a taxi if someone can recommend a firm to use. We could take a transfer from the cruise ship but it's about $100 for 2 of us.

Thanks for your help!

:)

princess transfers are $25 per person, per way, it would be $100 if 2 of you took the transfers from the airport to the pier and then from the pier to the airport!!!

We used Super Shuttle both ways on our recent LAX/San Pedro transfers and I was less than pleased. From LAX to our pre-cruise hotel in San Pedro it took us about two hours with the other stops he made. Worse than that was the trip from San Pedro back to LAX! The driver drove like a maniac!! At one point he almost lost control of the van as we were flying down the Interstate while he was fiddling with his phone!! I checked for a name tag so I could report him and didn't see one. I have never been so glad to arrive at my destination as I was that day!!

we just returned from the Pride yesterday. We used Prime Time shuttle to shuttle us to our hotel in long beach the night before the cruise. We also used them for the return trip from the ship to LAX......had no problems, only cost $16 pp each way and we had a total of six suitcases....check out their web site and just follow their directions.....LAX is a very large airport, but no matter what airline you arrive with, they are just outside the airport door and across the street (actually not a street, but several lanes of one way traffic arriving at the airport) Very nice experience.

www.gosedan.com will pick you up in a town car - cost from pier to airport would be about $70 including tip - you will not have to share with anyone. You can get a price quote on their website and also make reservations there. The drivers have cells so they will call you when you are ready - however - you must be able to ell them approx what time you get off the ship.

Ron

Just for the record, I can tell you taxi prices from San Pedro to LAX b/c we did it last month. THere's a taxi stand right there when you get off the ship. Taxis are $53 + tip for up to 7 people. We had 5, so it was a good price. For two, you could either buddy up with some people you meet who want to go to the airport, too, or go another route like a shuttle.

Just for the record, I can tell you taxi prices from San Pedro to LAX b/c we did it last month. THere's a taxi stand right there when you get off the ship. Taxis are $53 + tip for up to 7 people. We had 5, so it was a good price. For two, you could either buddy up with some people you meet who want to go to the airport, too, or go another route like a shuttle.

Are the taxis a set price from San Pedro to LAX or are they metered? What time did you leave the ship? How long did it take to get to LAX? Thanks.

Beth

Archived