alaska 2009

sjdnv

If the timing for the past two years holds again, those itineraries should be available within the next four weeks.

Available for what? Certainly not for booking! If you mean showing up in a PDF file for viewing, perhaps - but they have been inaccurate the last two years.

No, I wasn't referring to booking. Only itineraries, as I stated. :)

A search of this forum will show that a number of people had faxes and other materials from HAL showing 2008 Alaska itineraries by late February or the first week in March last year. The same holds for the previous year.

Unfortunately - some info HAL first released last year proved not to be the case when it came time to book. For instance, their itinerary for the Veendam in 2008 was first listed as going to Icy Strait Point. ISP was later changed to Haines. The year before - the itineraries for some of their southbound ships were just plain wrong, saying the ships would go to College Fjord and Hubbard Glacier. I posted about that 2 years ago, saying I was pretty sure the ships would go to College Fjord and Glacier Bay, and I was right. :)

Archived