Booking Spa Appointments in Advance

Nymue

Does anyone know how to book Spa appointments in advance, or how far in advance of sailing you can do so?

Thank You,

Anne

You can book the spa appointments in advance on your personalizer. They usually open up about 120 days in advance.

One warning, which I now see is actually in print on the personalizer is that the times are approximate. I can say that twice before I have pre-booked the spa appt only to get on board and have different times printed on the info left for me in my stateroom. My husband and I booked a treatment at the same time and when we arrived on the ship they actually scheduled mine 1.5 hours after his. I told them to cancel them both if they couldn't accommodate us at the same time like I had pre-booked and they ended up having to do just that.

I booked mine through the cruise personalizer however, I have read that appt times may get changed without notice. Also, if you take the chance and wait until you are on board, you can save money as they sometimes have specials on sea days. You'll have to read the patters daily to see when the specials are advertised.

Archived