June 30th,2007 Millenium cruise-What 2008 Celebrity cruise is everyone taking

jhyla54

We are on the July 11,2008 10 night Eastern Mediterranean cruise on Galaxy.

We are traveling with our 3 sons(25,23 and 19). We are grateful to get another chance to be together on this wonderful cruise. I hope everyone has recovered from the June 30th 2007 Millenium cruise. Our cruise is leaving and returning to Civitavecchia. After spending countless days there last year,we thought we would never ever here the word Civitavecchia again.I would love to here some of the memories from last years cruise and the future experiences from this years cruise. Instead of going home early from last years cruise we travelled to Florence, Venice and Paris by train. It was quite an adventure. I hope everyone will have a great experience this time around.

Jim

We too were on the ill fated cruise. We flew to Venice and then on to Paris. The entire trip was great even with being stuck. It was nice of Celebrity to pick up most of our costs and of course this year's cruise. We are taking the Contellation baltic Cruise.

Adjen:)

Just read in Sydney Morning Herald that Celebrity's Millennium will arrive in Sydney in late October for a 5 month series of Tasman voyages. 14 night cruises from Sydney to Auckland via Melbourne and ports in NZ, and vice versa.

We are certainly getting better cruise ships based Down Under than we used to.

Archived