Aft Cabins Are Terrible

Tanker4

Thanks all for the thread - we had been wondering how we were going to mentally prepare ourselves for our upcoming spring break cruise on Radiance - aft RFS 8668. Oh, the horror - the kids have been begging us to just leave them at home instead of enduring this location.

Our first aft, and you know what they say about once you've gone aft...... Can't wait to see if its true. We'll suffer through so that others won't to.

Just wish we had a pole...

It looks like I may have to start walking farther to get in shape for my Aft cabin (9256) on Serenade. Maybe I need to change it to a lower inside so I can be close to the food. :D

We are planning to suffer in this same cabin on the Serenade next December. We are having to book about 20 months out in order to better prepare ourselves for the suffering. The sad thing is that we had this horrible cabin booked on the same ship for Alaska last year, but we couldn't bring ourselves to deal with it and cancelled. :eek: But, I figured we had better just get it over with book it for the Southern Caribbean - and then we will be better prepared to move on to another... :rolleyes: What doesn't kill us, makes us stronger... well, that is what they say anyway. :D

Archived