Legend Aft JS 8582

Hi.

I've just changed from a deck 7 D1 aft to a deck 8 JS (8582) on the Legend out of Rome in July 2008. Has anybody stayed in this cabin - is it a wise move?

Your opinions would be welcomed. Thanks!:)

Indeed, yes!!!!

We stayed in 8584 (neighbors to 8582)....enough room for two lounge chairs and two regular chairs and small table and YET can walk around them.

No soot and you will enjoy the ample storage...we used like 1/3 of what was available...though we pack lightly.....and you will enjoy the tub/shower!

KEEP IT!!!!!!

We had this room last summer out of Rome also. It was beautiful, great views and the extra space on the balcony was wonderful. I did find it hot due to lack of breezes in the afternoon and we had a small problem with soot, not terrible. The staircase to the solarium right around the corner is wonderful. We did experience some noise on teh deck above as they were cleaning. This was our first aft cabin and while very nice, I have returned to forship this summer out of Venice. To each his own

We did experience some noise on teh deck above as they were cleaning.

wowie...you are a lighter sleeper than myself. Never heard a thing.

Makes me feel good. I thought I heard everything. Now that I know that I missed the noise...makes me feel even better.

I don't know what they clean up there?????....climbing wall makes for a great need to be cleaned in the wee hours.:rolleyes:

Hi.

I've just changed from a deck 7 D1 aft to a deck 8 JS (8582) on the Legend out of Rome in July 2008. Has anybody stayed in this cabin - is it a wise move?

Your opinions would be welcomed. Thanks!:)

We had JS Aft on Legend last year out of Venice - wonderful room. Pics are in my signoff and on the main review page you can read my trip review - and learn of the benefits of the secret staircase!!!

Archived