A stupid question - when you talk about "water shoes" what do you mean?

LeslieSJ

We're scheduled for a canal + snorkel trip with Mario and he says to bring water shoes. I've seen other people posting that they recommend them for certain excursions. Are people talking about Teva style sandals that can get wet or those footie things that you wear in the ocean to swim?

Wondering at what part of this excursion they will be needed - if it's just for the snorkeling I won't get any because I don't plan to snorkel.

The island he takes you to is off Portobello. Has anyone been there or have any guess about the shoes?

Thanks!

We're scheduled for a canal + snorkel trip with Mario and he says to bring water shoes. I've seen other people posting that they recommend them for certain excursions. Are people talking about Teva style sandals that can get wet or those footie things that you wear in the ocean to swim?

Wondering at what part of this excursion they will be needed - if it's just for the snorkeling I won't get any because I don't plan to snorkel.

The island he takes you to is off Portobello. Has anyone been there or have any guess about the shoes?

Thanks!

We wear these always, available ar sporting goods stores, swim shops, etc., usually $5 - $20.

8993-1.jpg

21FPGZXCGDL._AA160_.jpg

Archived