cuban cigars

cruisendude2001

Cuban cigars are sold all over the BVI. Just about any place with smoking items has them. I don't smoke so have no recommendations for one place over another.

Remember to smoke them there or on board as they can't be brought back into the US.

instead of everyone just looking hoping to read someone elses advice can someone please give me some advise its great that 15 people have looked at this post. but please leave your ideas??

Nice attitude.

I believe there is a "Little Switzerland" store in Road Town where you can find some cigars.

Perhaps 15 people looked at your thread and didn't want to help you break the law?

Nice attitude.

I believe there is a "Little Switzerland" store in Road Town where you can find some cigars.

Perhaps 15 people looked at your thread and didn't want to help you break the law?

is it breaking the law to smoke them on the ship?????? big deal people break bigger laws every day do you knwo how many cruises i am on where somewhere atleast once i smell pot.. freakin castro i want the real deal while im in the carribean and i am goin to get it.... IM MAD AS HELL AND IM NOT GONNA TAKE IT ANYMORE

is it breaking the law to smoke them on the ship?????? big deal people break bigger laws every day do you knwo how many cruises i am on where somewhere atleast once i smell pot.. freakin castro i want the real deal while im in the carribean and i am goin to get it.... IM MAD AS HELL AND IM NOT GONNA TAKE IT ANYMORE

THIS GUY reeeeaaaaalllly needs a cruise!:eek: j

Technically it is against the law for you to smoke them on the ship. US citizens are not to possess Cuban goods. Is anything going to happen? You decide!

Technically it is against the law for you to smoke them on the ship. US citizens are not to possess Cuban goods. Is anything going to happen? You decide!

hasnt on the other 10 cruises ive been on. i dont see why it would now a cigar smells like a cigar to the untrained nose and with terrorism and all the other things the officials are worried about i dont see them giving a hoot

hi

Since i plan on smoking several-

I got mine at Prusser store-where i had lunch. they are locked up staying fresh for you to smoke. st kittts and many islands have cubans

please do not worry about the others who posted. enjoy them

many of the islands sell them too

also the rest of you need a holiday more than he does. everyone smokes them at sea. get a life

you are international waters there

are you going to Princess Cay-go beyond the gate and they are there too-got some there one day too

hi

Since i plan on smoking several-

I got mine at Prusser store-where i had lunch. they are locked up staying fresh for you to smoke. st kittts and many islands have cubans

please do not worry about the others who posted. enjoy them

many of the islands sell them too

also the rest of you need a holiday more than he does. everyone smokes them at sea. get a life

you are international waters there

are you going to Princess Cay-go beyond the gate and they are there too-got some there one day too

finally a post worth reading with some advice not ridicule.. tortola is the only island we are going to that is not part of the us. so its my one shot i have hears pussers or little denmark is the place to go i will check out both.

thanks for the high marks on helping you. even at church i told the story to a smoker and and freind and they were like it is international waters. I am lucky i have several shots for cigars.

Prusser

i had a good lunch with drinks-happy after that. got cigars and then shopped the spice stor and now ship spices home.

those peopel were rude.on Princess you would of have more chances to find cigars.

Pusser's signature drink is called a "Painkiller".

By the way, just for the record and speaking for myself, I don't believe either of my responses to the original question were rude.

i agree your responses were honest and warning. dont bring them back to the us and just smoke them on board and i appreciate that. i have been scouring CC boards since i booked and 99% of the time a thread i look at has atleast one post by pyrate13 so i value your input that is floating around the CC boards. i think you may have set a record for people helped that you dont know. i thank you again

Yours were not rude it was someone else who was.

I laways bring them back and most people do. I always feel the negitive peopel are the same ones who hate ladies being topless or something but are chained to their cell phones.

Thanks Dude, I love the BVI and want folks to enjoy them as much as I do.

By the way, many years ago in another life :D I lived not far from you, East Islip.

i dont live in dix hills anymore we just moved to ronkonkoma exit 58 even closer to east islip

We won't be travelin till next March, but we will also hit Tortola, my husband loves to smoke a cuban on the ship when he can. No one has ever stopped him, so when he can he buys a few to smoke on the top deck. I'll make sure I tell him about that place, he'll smoke and I'll have the Painkiller!!!

CRUISENDUDE2001, we both grew up in East Meadow, my sister lives out

in Ronkonkoma exit 58, what made you decide to go out further from Dix Hills??

ENJOY THE SMOKES!!!

Archived