Easter Egg Hunt

I am not a parent, but I would suggest that you possibly arrange your own Easter Basket for her. I would not count on the cruise line to provide something for Easter. It would be cheaper to bring something in your carry-on, but a company like Wellwishers.com or even RCCL Gifts & Gear might be able to arrange something for a fee.:)

We have been aboard for three Easters and I cannot recall anything special other than church services on board and maybe something at dinner and an activity in AO. Keep in mind that embarkation day is very busy for both guests and staff, so there isn't much time for something special on that day.

We always had something special planned for our kids prior to boarding on holidays. Prior to our Mariner Easter cruise, we were fortunate to stay at Disney - they have great Easter egg hunts at most of their resorts. Kids boarded the Mariner with tons of candy in their baskets.

On Brilliance, they did an Easter Egg Hunt--kids were everywhere! (We stayed at the pool!) I have sailed over Easter before, tho, and wasn't aware of any "special" kids thing.

(Be creative and bring candy and what-not for your child--maybe an Easter "beach bag", instead of a basket!?)

Archived