Caribbean Princess this Sunday!!!

wallypbear

Hey everyone, I am so excited about taking my first Princess cruise on the Caribbean Princess that I just can't contain myself and wanted to share my happiness with world.....Thank you Princess Cruises for having me on board and letting me "Escape Completely"!!!

Wally,

We're going on the CB again this coming August.

On sail away nite, up in the Horizon Court, they have a Seafood buffet, to die for. Lobster claws, crab legs, shrimp, fish, beef, chicken. Otherwise, you can dine in the main dining rooms.

While lounging by the pool, you can watch a movie on the MUTS or if it's too crowded with children you can go to the back of the ship where the adult pool is.

You are going to love sailing on the CB.

:)

Hey everyone, I am so excited about taking my first Princess cruise on the Caribbean Princess that I just can't contain myself and wanted to share my happiness with world.....Thank you Princess Cruises for having me on board and letting me "Escape Completely"!!!

You will love this ship. The last lounge chair on the left overlooking the wake, is mine. :p Enjoy.

http://www.princessshutter.com/coppermine/displayimage.php?album=1&pos=63

We have also sailed on the CB twice and love her!! I know you will so enjoy yourselves! If you have "Anytime Dining" try the Palm, it's not as crowded as the Coral, usually. Because it's a bit harder to find. Many never find it-lol. I enjoyed all the lounges/clubs and acts!! I hope you have a wonderful cruise!

Hey Janetz! Would you mind saving me a seat? I'll be on the same cruise!:) It will be my first Princess cruise, have always gone with Celebrity but wasn't pleased with the way things were dealt with on the Journey last year.....

Oh my! We did not find much difference between Celebrity and Princess. If I can find an extra towel to use I will be glad to save you a seat but only for 4 hours, tops. :p

Archived