Bringing Wine from Your Stateroom...

kel24

I am thinking about ordering a bottle of champagne to be deilvered to my stateroom the day of sailing. Does anyone know if this has to be consumed in the stateroom, or can we bring it to other places in the ship, lounges or theatre perhaps? We have an inside stateroom and usually don't spend much time in there.

We were on Radiance last month and were allowed to bring the bottle of wine our TA sent us to the dining room with no corkage fee, so to me that would mean you could take it with you other places on the ship.

We were also told we could take it to Portofino if we wanted to. Seems to me, that once it's paid for and it's a brand that is sold by the ship, you are golden. At least that's been our experience.

Enjoy.

All true. We had the 7-bottle Diamond Package and we were allowed to bring it anywhere we wanted on the ship. Just be careful. We ordered the Dine and Wine Package which meant we had to have it delivered to our table first (hence the first work - Dine) and then we could be it anyway we wanted. If you buy one bottle on-board and have it delivered to your room first you can bring it to the pool, Portofino, theatre, etc.

All true. We had the 7-bottle Diamond Package and we were allowed to bring it anywhere we wanted on the ship. Just be careful. We ordered the Dine and Wine Package which meant we had to have it delivered to our table first (hence the first work - Dine) and then we could be it anyway we wanted. If you buy one bottle on-board and have it delivered to your room first you can bring it to the pool, Portofino, theatre, etc.

or MY cabin. :D ;) :D

Archived