Princess ship magnets

Cruising P&J

The only place I know of is on the ship. Maybe if you call Princess they will be able to help you. I collect the magnets, too. Every time we have been on a new ship I buy one. I have the Grand, Golden, Star, Royal (old), Coral magnets.

Of the 3 Princess ships I've been on, I have searched the gift shop on each and found no 'fridge magnet with a ship's likeness. I collect them and have numerous magnets from other lines, but none from Princess.

Actually, they do sell several different Princess magnets. Some have a picture of the ship, others have the profile of the ship.

I found a person on e-bay that will make a magnet of anyplace you want on it. They made me magnets of every Cruise Ship I have been on. They will either find a picture of the Cruise Ship or you an e-mail them your own favorite picture. They were real nice and fast shipping. They are:

(patsenese(1488)

(Nick and Pat's Store)

Their E-mail is: PATSENESE@aol.com.

They will make any size magnet you want. They have lots of beautiful magnets. Their price is great also.

Archived