Cabin under a Bathroom

Simru12

We got our assignment for the next cruise. Cat BA (which is nice) but I just noticed that according to the deck plans we're directly under a common area restroom.

Anyone else ever had one of these? Will we be hearing that Whooshing sound all night? Should I bring my hip waders just in case? LOL

We got our assignment for the next cruise. Cat BA (which is nice) but I just noticed that according to the deck plans we're directly under a common area restroom.

Anyone else ever had one of these? Will we be hearing that Whooshing sound all night? Should I bring my hip waders just in case? LOL

Interesting question and one I've never seen. In all my cruises (and there are many) I've never noticed whether or not my cabin was under a public restroom. Had there ever been a prior "whooshing" problem I think by now we would have heard about it.

Pia

Good question. I just checked the cabins on the cruises I have booked and found that one of them is under a public restroom. I don't really recall if I have done that before but, I agree with Pia. . . if it was a problem we would have heard about in on cc by now.

We got our assignment for the next cruise. Cat BA (which is nice) but I just noticed that according to the deck plans we're directly under a common area restroom. LOL

Think of it this way, maybe the sound of rushing water will put you to sleep. ;)..:p

I suppose with a public restroom it would be more often, but aren't most of us under another cabin with a bathroom? I don't remember hearing those.

even being next door to cabins -- i dont think we ever heard that either

even being next door to cabins -- i dont think we ever heard that either

Sure you do. Just listen for it. You can also hear the shower next door. Having grown up hearing trains and airplanes, we have learned to tune out the annoying noises and only hear what we want to hear.

Pia

Sure you do. Just listen for it. You can also hear the shower next door. Having grown up hearing trains and airplanes, we have learned to tune out the annoying noises and only hear what we want to hear.

Pia

It's called selective hearing. A process that I have perfected during my 35 years of marriage.:)

It's called selective hearing. A process that I have perfected during my 35 years of marriage.:)

Hope she's not reading this. :D

Are there ceiling fans in the rooms. If so you may want to bring an umbrella in case you know what hits the fan.

No ceiling fans

Archived