All Things LIBERTY of the Seas

krmlaw

Thanks Hobiecat01. Do you recall what was served at the pool buffet? I was thinking about going to chops that night.:rolleyes:

The late night pool buffet in the Solarium was very dissapointing. Don't miss Chops (which is awesome) for a mediocre buffet.

Can someone tell me how to get to the helicopter pad. Do you know if it's open during sail-away?

It is open during sail away. It is really easy to get to - go to deck 4 outside and walk forward go up the stairs and keep going forward and you are right at the helicopter pad. Enjoy your cruise I sure miss my beautiful Liberty!

Just an FYI, the formal nights may be different for your cruise because dates on the Eastern route have a different order to their ports than in the past. On our cruise in October 08, we have Sun and Mon as sea days, Tues in St Maartin, Weds San Juan, Thurs in Labadee and Fri as sea day. I even sent an email to C&A to see if they knew which nights were formal on the new itiniary but they did not. We are looking to prebook our reservation at Chops, but there are some nights in the DR that I do not want to miss. Guess I will just have to wait:(

I'm on that same itinerary. I'm betting the formal nights will still be Sun/Wed because we are only in San Juan until 2pm that day which is still enough time for a formal night... just a guess!

I'm on that same itinerary. I'm betting the formal nights will still be Sun/Wed because we are only in San Juan until 2pm that day which is still enough time for a formal night... just a guess!

I was thinking the same thing. Guess we'll just have to wait until some take this route to get confirmation. I'm sure they would not do the formal night on the last night, would be the only other option. I really do not think they would do 2 formal nights on the 2nd and 3rd nights. We are sailing on 10/11, when are you sailing?

Deb

Does Liberty have a create your own pasta and/or stir fry area in the buffet night? This was offered on Brilliance, although we didn't find it until several nights into our cruise.

TIA.

Does Liberty have a create your own pasta and/or stir fry area in the buffet night? This was offered on Brilliance, although we didn't find it until several nights into our cruise.

TIA.

Karen: All the ships we have been on have had pasta bars, and they are also in the dining room for lunch...See you in 100 days:D !!!

i had a quick questions. the balcony rooms, right behind the whirlpool tubs, do those have an obstructed view. we are on deck nine right behind the hot tub. from the pictures it looks like the rooms right below the hot tubs are bumped out. just wanted to see if anyone knew.

thanks

i had a quick questions. the balcony rooms, right behind the whirlpool tubs, do those have an obstructed view. we are on deck nine right behind the hot tub. from the pictures it looks like the rooms right below the hot tubs are bumped out. just wanted to see if anyone knew.

thanks

We had 5 cabins on deck 8; mine was right in front of the "whirlpool hump" and the rest of our cabins were in the "hump" directly underneath the port side whirlpool. The hump was very, very slight and did not in any way obstruct the view looking aft (in our case). It just made for a slightly larger balcony, by about foot.

HTH:p

Dumb question...

I sail 11/1. I was just looking at my cabin category and there are others available that I think may be more favorable. I can call and change within the same category right? It won't cost me anything??

It is not a dumb question, yes as long as it is within the same category you can change your cabin...You can only change it with whoever you booked the cruise with...Either TA or RCI:D ...You are on the week before us so keep the ship in good condition:p

It is not a dumb question, yes as long as it is within the same category you can change your cabin...You can only change it with whoever you booked the cruise with...Either TA or RCI:D ...You are on the week before us so keep the ship in good condition:p

Thanks for the quick response. I'll do my best to keep her in tip-top shape!

My cruise is:

18-Oct Miami, Florida 4:30 PM

19-Oct Cruising Cruising

20-Oct Labadee, Haiti 8:00 AM 4:00 PM Tendered

21-Oct Montego Bay, Jamaica 10:30 AM 6:00 PM Docked

22-Oct George Town, Grand Cayman 8:00 AM 4:00 PM Tendered

23-Oct Cozumel, Mexico 10:00 AM 7:00 PM Docked

24-Oct Cruising Cruising

25-Oct Miami, Florida 7:00 AM

Has anyone stayed in an AFT Jr. Suite #1406. I am so happy but have to wait 1 1/2 years to see it. Can anyone share info? Thank you so much! It will be my first Aft room!!!

We're staying in 1406 in September! I've been researching aft cabins and came up with these pictures.

"]http://http://www.webshots.com/search?query=liberty+of+the+seas&new=1&source=search_results_top

Go to the bottom of the second page. They are of cabin 1706, but it is right next door to 1406.

We are leaving on LOS Eastern itinerary in 22 days!!!! YEAHH!!!! I've been reading about the Quest game - can anyone tell me where we need to go to either watch or become participants in this game? Also, is anyone else on the August 30th sailing?

We are leaving on LOS Eastern itinerary in 22 days!!!! YEAHH!!!! I've been reading about the Quest game - can anyone tell me where we need to go to either watch or become participants in this game? Also, is anyone else on the August 30th sailing?

It is in Studio B on deck 3. Just show up early to get a good seat. Each section picks a couple people for their team (trying not to give too much away).

Here is a link to your roll call for the 8/30 sailing: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=681586&page=20

Have a great trip!!