C&A status....your input needed

emilygrace

We just received a letter today from C&A welcoming us as Diamond members! Pretty nice, but totally unexpected, since we won't be Diamond until after our 14 night cruise in May. I just went to the C&A section of the RCL website, and we are still listed as Platinum there.

So my question is....if they have sent me this letter, should I really believe that I am now Diamond? I have read here of several people reaching Diamond status by error, but I never thought it would happen to me. It would mean another nice amount off our balcony cabin for our May cruise.

Or should I only believe it if it shows up on the website? Don't want to get too excited and then be let down!

Thanks!

Carol H.

We just received a letter today from C&A welcoming us as Diamond members! Pretty nice, but totally unexpected, since we won't be Diamond until after our 14 night cruise in May. I just went to the C&A section of the RCL website, and we are still listed as Platinum there.

So my question is....if they have sent me this letter, should I really believe that I am now Diamond? I have read here of several people reaching Diamond status by error, but I never thought it would happen to me. It would mean another nice amount off our balcony cabin for our May cruise.

Or should I only believe it if it shows up on the website? Don't want to get too excited and then be let down!

Thanks!

Carol H.

I would call C & A and just say you want to verify your status. If you are diamond ask them to apply the discount and then go celebrate!!!!:D

our status also shows platinum when we should be gold for one more trip, I am going with it, I will see if is stays on my next cruies, which isn't until Oct on Enchantment! I don't think I will call though, if they don't show me as platinum when we get there oh well, if they do, our lucky day.

Sandra :)

Thanks!

Carol H.

Maybe they gave you my missing credit (which would make me platinum). After 2 e-mails and 2 phone calls, I still haven't gotten them to apply it to my account - on either the C & A system or the website.

Cheak your cruise history. Our C&A status shows DW and I as Platinum with 5 cruise credits but our history is correct since it shows 9 cruise credits. When we booked our upcoming cruise the C&A rep confirned that the cruise history number was the correct one.

I agree with Sue. A simple phone call to the C&A desk, and tell them your cruise history, and they will correct any errors. Oh, BTW........errors may take months to fix!!:D

Rick

With technology plentiful and reasonably priced, it is odd that RCCL seems to have so many technology problems.

I too agree with Sue and a quick call will let you know quickly if it is all an error or not.

Archived