Egypt & Eastern Med

Hi Catgirl - I would love to read your novel, also. We are going in September! Glad to see you think it is the best time to go. We did get the Scavi Tour tickets! We were not able to get tickets on prior cruises.

My email is walkerjanem at yahoo dot com.

Thank you!

~ Jane

Could I please read your "novel" Cat Girl? We are planning our second Med. cruise for next January and I am particularly interested in the ports in Greece and Egypt.

My email is: lambs2@earthlink.net

I have a detailed agenda of our first Med. cruise last May. We started and ended in Venice where we stayed one night pre and one post cruise. We also visited: Messina, Sicily; Rome; Florence/Pisa; Monte Carlo; Ajaccio, Corsica; Naples; and Dubrovnik, Croatia.

I would be happy to send this to any one who emails me for it.

Cat Girl I almost feel guilty asking, but may I also have a copy of journey. We took our kids to the Med. last year. Now they are begging to go back but they want to also go to Egypt. Trying to save for 2009 or 2010. But planning begins soon. I planned for a year and a half on our last cruise. It was a blast! The hours spent on the computer paid off.

Thanks again. My email is kellefam6@yahoo.com

Coolcruise02 and lambs2 --You've got mail.

WOW! That is a great "novel". Thanks for all the great info! :)

I printed it out and am going to read it again and make notes. I will have some questions. They came to me as I was reading but I didn't write them down as I wanted to keep reading. :)

Cat Girl I almost feel guilty asking, but may I also have a copy of journey. We took our kids to the Med. last year. Now they are begging to go back but they want to also go to Egypt. Trying to save for 2009 or 2010. But planning begins soon. I planned for a year and a half on our last cruise. It was a blast! The hours spent on the computer paid off.

Thanks again. My email is kellefam6@yahoo.com

I just sent it. Have fun planning. :)

WOW! That is a great "novel". Thanks for all the great info! :)

I printed it out and am going to read it again and make notes. I will have some questions. They came to me as I was reading but I didn't write them down as I wanted to keep reading. :)

Feel free to ask me any questions. I'm glad you liked it.

Archived