included pics

you have to save it as a picture and then attach it...or page down when you are on the reply screen typing and there is a bar that says "manage attachments" if you browse then upload and they will appear as a thumbnail...good luck, it took me forever to figure this out...

If you want to post a full-sized picture inside your post, and not just a little thumbnail pic, it has to be on the web, not on your computer. Then you cut the URL and paste it into the reply box on CC, and write in front of the URL and after it.

If you want to post a full-sized picture inside your post, and not just a little thumbnail pic, it has to be on the web, not on your computer. Then you cut the URL and paste it into the reply box on CC, and write in front of the URL and after it.

The URL is the internet address for the image, like http://www.brobertson.org/USVI-UW-webgallery/thumbnails/s14.jpg

If you put the s14.jpg

There are many places to store photos on the internet. Many of them are free. Give google's Picasa a try.

you have to save it as a picture and then attach it...or page down when you are on the reply screen typing and there is a bar that says "manage attachments" if you browse then upload and they will appear as a thumbnail...good luck, it took me forever to figure this out...

I now have and am using a computer online with a Windows Vista operating system (XP-SP2 was on old computer) and it will no longer allow me to do this even if I press the Ctrl key to try to override any control function. Has anyone experienced this and were you able to resolve?

I usually just link to my pics on a photo sharing web site but occasionly just want to insert a small thumbnail shot. I use to do this by either doing the above or using the drop down on the paperclip at the top of the message writing square which is to the right, beside the happy face and color drop downs which by the way still both can be selected with my new computer. Now I can't get either to work for inserting a thumbnail pic in my message. I have no problem attaching image files to my emails.

Got the answer. I had to turn off my pop up brocker but usually pressing the Ctrl key over rides that. Maybe it doesn't with a Vista OS which is very controlling on what can be done with the computer as part of it's security systems.

Anyway select the down arrow on paperclip which brings up a pop up where you can browse your computer's picture files, select one and press upload. Close pop up, click on paperclip again, then on the picture file you uploaded and it will be attached like this picture. Manage atttachment works the same way.

494967735_scubabob(Medium).jpg.1ad39cb93e540411f181c07b10981608.jpg

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=71710&stc=1&d=1204378647

Well that's certainly easier than uploading them to my website as long as you're ok with a thumbnail...

Scan10011.jpg.e2ab53760e84c1fbf4bbbe1cda843188.jpg

Archived