WCC and Cavalcade Videos, new links

stowaway2k

The website where the Queen Elizabeth 2 Winter Crossing Club and

QE2 Cabin Cavalcade videos were uploaded, Stage6, has shut down.

New links to the videos...

The Winter Crossing Club

http://www.veoh.com/videos/v6303384ejxjn9ny

Cavalcade of Cabins

http://www.veoh.com/videos/v6303805gCn6fGWP

The good thing is, the videos could be uploaded at the new site, huge files that they are, without being chopped up into parts.

The bad thing is that the quality is not as good, and there may be adverts imbedded at the start of and within the videos. Oh well.

The newcomers here, please enjoy the videos :)

The old timers, please make a note of the new video links. If there is trouble viewing, please let me know... :rolleyes:

Kyle, thanks for the update. I haven't tried the new links yet but I didn't want any more time to elapse before telling you how much Captaintandem and I treasure both the slideshow and the video. After our beloved QE2 has made her final departure, I will have your masterpieces to recall an exceptional time in my life and a very special group of people whom I am proud to regard as friends.

Firstly Hi to all our fellow Cunard Cruiser friends -

Its a shame that Stage 6 wasn't getting the traffic to sustain itself - so well done Kyle for finding a new home for your vids.

Margaret is just about getting mastery of Pinnacle and has now got together a DVD of our winter crossing all the way to FLL.

She is just starting the capture of the 40th now.

If anyone one on the WCC would like a copy just let us have your snailmail address - QE2cruisers@hotmail.co.uk will do it

Sincere regards to all

Frank and Margaret

Just viewed the WCC one again. Wow! Many of the photos really seem to show the personality. I do not know how you do it, but - like others - am most grateful. Thanks for sharing, and for finding a new link for us.

Oh, I hope nobody removes Jon's "out takes" from the Cavalcade. They are good for a smile or two.

- Tom

Frank, your offer is most generous. We are interested, will be getting in touch. Thanks.

Captaintandem has already indicated that we would very much enjoy a copy of the DVD. We're concerned that it could become quite expensive to post them individually to the US.

If you would like to compile a list of those who also would like to be included in your kind offer may I suggest that maybe you send them all somewhere in the UK where I could collect the DVDs? It would be my pleasure to bring them all back to this side of the pond and distribute them when I return.

Hi everyone :)

The video I have put together is about 50mins long so I can bore everyone big style!:D

I like the idea of sending them accross as a package but if there are not many takers I will send them individualy.

Of course they will only be watchable on your computers on the county setting because of the different regions around the world.

I am sure you will know how to sort the settings out or know a man that does.

Please don't expect to much they are only for a bit of fun and just to give a flavour of what happend.

I am getting to grips with the Pinickle but had been neglecting my video camera for some time and untill I did the New Orleans and the QE2 ones I hadn't put much together.

Anyway we will have ago and see what happens.

I've just down loaded my tape of the 40th around the uk on to the computer so unless I get any panic phone calls, to do any real work this week, I should have something sorted by the end of the week.

If you could email us of the hot mail Frank has left we will get back to you.:cool:

As I mentioned on another topic, the money I got from the first day cover I sold on ebay will go along way to replacing my camcorder which decided start breaking up on our trip.

By the time the final around the uk goes along I will have sorted out my new camcorder and be able to put a 'finished with engines' show.

Best wishes

Margaret

Archived