Just in Case.....Zuiderdam October 2

sail7seas

For those cruising October 2 on Zuiderdam, in case you are not aware, the itinerary has changed.

It is now:

Sail from FLL at 5:00 P.M.

Key West 8 A.M. - 3 P.M.

At Sea

Cozumel 11 A.M. - 11 P.M.

Costa Maya 8 A.M. - 6 P.M.

At Sea

At Sea

Half Moon Cay (conditions permitting) 7 A.M. - 4 P.M.

Sounds great, doesn't it?!!

s7s .... Gee, my DH would LOVE your new itinerary so much with the extra "AtSea" day -- his favorite! (Still haven't told him our Veendam has 9 port stops :rolleyes: )

Know you will have a WONDERFUL cruise! Have a "Coral LemonDrop" and think of all of us ....

Happy Sailing! OCruisers :)

OOOPS!!!!!

Thanks, OCruisers.

Good thing you wrote your message. I looked at what I typed and I added one too many sea days. There is only one sea day between Costa Maya and HMC. I turned our seven day cruise into an eight day one. (Sure wish I really could do that. :) )

Thanks for your message.

I looked at what I typed and I added one too many sea days. There is only one sea day between Costa Maya and HMC. I turned our seven day cruise into an eight day one. .
Actually, there are two sea days between Costa Maya and HMC - else we would stir up quite a breeze going between the two. You need to take the sea day out between Key West (leaving earlier) and Cozumel (arriving later). That gives us the seven nights.

Sail7seas needs a vacation - I can tell! :)

Yes, GrannyN.......The October 2 cruise originally was scheduled to call at Grand Cayman but because of the extensive damage, HAL cancelled that call and substituted Costa Maya. Actually, while I am very sorry for the hardship to the people of Grand Cayman, I am quite happy to be seeing Costa Maya. We've been to the Caribbean sooooo many times, it'll be nice to see something new.

Archived