reservation question

lowerdegrl

Does anyone know that if you get one of the bon voyage gifts that include diner at Le Bistro do we have priority reservation since it is already paid for or do we too have to get up at the crack of dawn to make the reservation for the night we want.:)

Does anyone know that if you get one of the bon voyage gifts that include diner at Le Bistro do we have priority reservation since it is already paid for or do we too have to get up at the crack of dawn to make the reservation for the night we want.:)

You do not have to get up at the crack of Dawn to get a reservation at Le Bistro and you don't get priority reservations. You can call or at night they have a place to make reservations and Le Bistro is not a difficult one. The most difficult ones are Cagneys and the Impressions of Italy....

Did the Romance package and loved it. This will become a must do for every cruise.

If I buy the romance package for the take of getting a table at Le Bistro (it's husband's birthday while on cruise and it's a full ship), will they allow me to reserve a table for 3 (instead of 2)? We are 3 in the cabin.

If I buy the romance package for the take of getting a table at Le Bistro (it's husband's birthday while on cruise and it's a full ship), will they allow me to reserve a table for 3 (instead of 2)? We are 3 in the cabin.

yes. you really don't have to tell them until you show up at the restuarant....and if its a child more often then not they won't charge you.

DS is a teen and we'd need to sit at a bigger table, not a table for 2.

Just tell them for three and they will happily accommodate you. He still is your child he will always be and don't be surprised if they don't charge. Just make the reservation for three, as I said they don't have to know about that is part of the honeymoon package until you show up at the restaurant.

Archived