Deluxe vs Suite?

Haven't been on Rccl in a while. We usually sail CC class on Celebrity. Can someone tell me what the differences are in a deluxe cabin versus a suite? Do you get any services for that extra money? Thanks.

Haven't been on Rccl in a while. We usually sail CC class on Celebrity. Can someone tell me what the differences are in a deluxe cabin versus a suite? Do you get any services for that extra money? Thanks.

I guess it depends on how much time you spend in a cabin, and how much "pampering" you want. I like the deluxe, so I can spend my extra money in the ports.

If you are not party people and want peaceaway form the pool areas, go for a JS. On the Radiance class and up they have a walk-in closet, bathroom with bathtub, about 30% larger than regular balcony rooms which means you have a lounger, 2 chairs and a small table on the balcony where as on regular balconies you "only" have the 2 chairs and table.

Even though they are much more expensive, we think it is worth it for us as we spend a lot of time on the balcony.

JS still gets you an extra credit. So it would be JS and above.

You are right, except on the Freedom class there is a seperate lounge for suites, which starts with a Grand Suite and works up. That is my understanding of where a "full" suite starts.

Rick

Archived