Leaving the ship on the last day

Just a quickie......

Our homeward flight isnt till around 1900, is there anything stopping us staying on the the ship till mid afternoon or so? From what I understand you have to be off by 1100! Dont fancy an airport lounge for 8 hours :eek:

every one must leave ship and clear customs,don't know what ship you're sailing but depending on what port think about doing an excursion.they will start getting ship ready for next group sailing and everyone must exit.

Just a quickie......

Our homeward flight isnt till around 1900, is there anything stopping us staying on the the ship till mid afternoon or so? From what I understand you have to be off by 1100! Dont fancy an airport lounge for 8 hours :eek:

Coopster - you're on same sailing as us!

RCCL is offering excursions including airport transfers on disembarkation day. You can book one of them if your flight leaves after 3pm. You might want to investigate that option. Or find luggage storage in BCN and do your own sightseeing. But unfortunately they will throw you off the ship early:(

Take the Barcelona city tour offered from the ship.

It will leave you at the airport at 1 pm.

I think the price was 39 dollar in 2006.

Your lugguage will be on the bus with you.

Just a quickie......

I understand your reluctance to spend 8 hours at any airport, but sitting on the ship while they try to get all of the passengers off and ready the ship for a new group of guests, is not a much more pleasant experience. Also, do you remember how anxious you were to be onboard your last cruise as early in the day as possible? The people who are waiting to get onboard for the next cruise will be equally anxious and since the cruise line cannot begin boarding new passengers until all of the previous sailing's passengers are off the ship, your delay in disembarking does a great disservice to those waiting to board. Consider an excursion, private or one offered by the cruiseline, and you may discover a more pleasant way of spending the time than sitting at the airport.

Archived