Bon Voyage Gifts

njen

We are scheduled for a July Alaskan cruise and I faxed in a request for a bon voyage gift several weeks ago. I put payment on my credit card and I have not seen a charge on my account yet. Does anyone know when they place the charge? Am I just looking too early? I don't want to re-fax it and then have a double gift (although who can have too much champagne, right?). Thanks!

We are scheduled for a July Alaskan cruise and I faxed in a request for a bon voyage gift several weeks ago. I put payment on my credit card and I have not seen a charge on my account yet. Does anyone know when they place the charge? Am I just looking too early? I don't want to re-fax it and then have a double gift (although who can have too much champagne, right?). Thanks!

I'd call Princess and ask just to be sure.

I would do the same. I sent in a request this Monday for a 3-15 cruise and they e-mailed me back within a couple hours because I had forgotten to put the credit card info on the form. I could not believe how quickly they identified and resolved the problem (which was of my own doing).

I second that suggestion. I ordered the Alaska cruise book last year for my partner's birthday. After 2 weeks with no response and it hadn't shown up on my bill, I called. They had no record of my fax order, but they had to check with someone else, and would "call me back in the morning". They never called, and when I called back, they still had no record of it. They placed the order on the phone for me- and sent it express at no extra charge, got here the day before her birthday.

dogdoc

Normally, the charge shows up on my CC for pre-ordered gifts within a few days of them receiveing the request. I would so as suggested and give Princess a call just to make sure they received it. Do not refax the request until you check or you may end up with double your order and double the charge. ;)

Archived