swingers will be on our family cruise

CarolynB

• 2 years later...
I feel bad for you. I wouldn't want to have to worry about this problem on vacation. Swingers must not think very highly of themselves, or their partners, so I would worry they will not think of the feelings of the other passengers. They are on that cruise for one reason only:eek: .

I'm not a swinger but this has to be the most insensitive comment ever. Swingers are everyday people just like you. I bet you work with some. Live by some too! They enjoy a different type of sex life but that doesn't mean they don't respect themselves or their partners. Different strokes for different folks.

• 4 weeks later...

So to answer how people use amenities.

I was once invited to a Regular party (not swinger, and the bar bill still ended up being 4k!) in a Garden Villa.

You cannot get to the floor on the elevator. You have to take the stairs outside Cagney's.

Then the Garden Villas and Deluxe Owner's Suites are before you need a swipe card for the Villa Haven Pool Area on Jewel Class ships. So someone has to let them in the haven area, and if I had a suite there and they were using that pool and hot tub I would say something to the Concierge with my little phone I get to carry around!

OK, before I "judge" I research. And I'm sorry but if it was my cruise, I would be rescheduling. I don't like to cruise with ANY large group...I don't care who it is because with groups they have a tendency to close off areas for the group only. (sometimes the adult pools will be closed to group members)

But in this case, the naked sunbathing and hot tub parties with "play places" would would worry me. Get some drunk people whose only goal is to hook up for some non-commital sex...and there is no way it will be all kept in private.

Here's the group's site.

http://mitchspartyswingerscruise.com/

Taken from that site...

As always, this is only a backdrop for your own erotic adventure in our elegant on-premise swingers club. Mitch's Party Swingers Cruise not only brings you 7 days of exciting cruising with an excellent cruise line, NCL, but also an elegant private Lifestyle Club floating right along with you. Think of it, a club for swinging couples and single females with hot tub, play spaces, nude sun decks, lounge areas, dancing, parties and the best views on the ship. You will be traveling with other like-minded couples in the Swinging Lifestyle.

WOW!!!! That would bother me too. Especially if I had young kids around.

You really should have no concerns...we actually have a lounge for private functions and everyone must sign a waiver showing that they know all ther rules and regulations of the cruiseline. I have actually sailed with these groups before, and besides a little noise and staying up later than normal, they really keep things behind closed doors and are very well behaved. Hope this helps.

And thanks again to all that replied. I posted this on the NCL board also.

CarolynB

Thank you for your response. With that being said, I wouldn't worry one bit about taking a cruise with people of an alternative lifestyle. It sounds like they are a very respectful bunch. I personally just dont want to see anyone swingers or not engaging in sexual acts in public areas on the ship.

Thank you for your response. With that being said, I wouldn't worry one bit about taking a cruise with people of an alternative lifestyle. It sounds like they are a very respectful bunch. I personally just dont want to see anyone swingers or not engaging in sexual acts in public areas on the ship.

Thats the way we feel... keep it behind closed doors... No one wants to see anyones 'private life'

:o

I wouldn't worry too much. They've had 4 years to get over it.

Been bored much recently? Reading back 3 years on this board must have taken more than the odd minute! :)

Yes, it seems like going through ~1000 nearly identical "kids on carnival" threads and ~500 passport threads would drive a person insane. Or maybe they were searching on "wing" to check which ships have buffalo wings and this post just popped it's way to the top. :p

Archived