My Zuiderdam pictures

Ziggy7

I want those lobsters!!!! Tell me I can have two or three tails on Lobster night and tell me they are at least halfway decent. The desert looks good, but they can keep it if I get extra Lobster. Pinnacle looks very nice indeed. Thanks for the pics. It whets our appetite for Nov 20!

Ziggy - Your pictures are wonderful! Thanks so much for sharing! Loved the bar service at HMC! The butterflies were very good shots! You must have a nice camera. I really would like to see more if you get them posted, but if not, thank you thank you thank you for these! Beautiful!

I want those lobsters!!!! Tell me I can have two or three tails on Lobster night and tell me they are at least halfway decent. The desert looks good, but they can keep it if I get extra Lobster. Pinnacle looks very nice indeed. Thanks for the pics. It whets our appetite for Nov 20!
They come 2 to a plate sooooooo you will at least get 2 :) and they were very filling and yummy, on were on the sweet side!

(drooling now)

Deserts were very yummy too, try em, you'll be glad you did :)

Loved the fish, especially loved the rainbow!

Thanks bunches!

GN

Thanks, I have about 100 more photo's of underwater shots of the fish and sea creatures, am trying to get DH to put them up on a free website page :) if he ever does I'll repost :)

Thanks, I have about 100 more photo's of underwater shots of the fish and sea creatures, am trying to get DH to put them up on a free website page :) if he ever does I'll repost :)

Ziggy - great pics. But I am curious - your underwater pics - did you take with an underwater camera and convert them to digital - or do you have a way to waterproof your digital camera for underwater use?

Ziggy - great pics. But I am curious - your underwater pics - did you take with an underwater camera and convert them to digital - or do you have a way to waterproof your digital camera for underwater use?

superstein61, they were Fuji disposible water cameras and when we took them to walmart to develope, we paid $1.00 more for them to be put on a disc as well as the prints :)

Ziggy! Fantastic photos!!! I was offline at the time you posted so I missed them. Just now I came to page 2 and saw your thread. So glad I did! They are amazing pictures and you should be proud of them. Put up some more for us!!!!! Thanks again:) .

Page 2 is up lol

http://community.webshots.com/album/192581858DGFerL

Great pictures! If they don't have those crab legs on the Oostedam it will spoil my whole cruise!!!! I hope they aren't served JUST in Alaska!! Thanks for sharing!

No they arent cause I was in the caribbean hehehehe :)

Also they were served at lunch not dinner.

Archived