recipe for shrimp salad international cafe

debca

We really enjoyed the shrimp salad at the International cafe on the Crown. Does anyone know the recipe. I was told lemon juice, celery, oil and parsley but mine certainly doesn't turn out the same.:confused:

We really enjoyed the shrimp salad at the International cafe on the Crown. Does anyone know the recipe. I was told lemon juice, celery, oil and parsley but mine certainly doesn't turn out the same.:confused:

I know it contains shrimp. ;)

I know it contains shrimp. ;)

I know it contains shrimp, I thought that was obvious :rolleyes: It's the spices or dressing that I was hoping to find out about.:D

You can email Princess from their website and ask for recipes. I have done it before and have gotten a response. A few weeks ago I asked for the recipe for the twice-baked goat cheese souffle (the most wonderful thing that has ever passed my lips!), but I have not yet received a response.

You can email Princess from their website and ask for recipes. I have done it before and have gotten a response. A few weeks ago I asked for the recipe for the twice-baked goat cheese souffle (the most wonderful thing that has ever passed my lips!), but I have not yet received a response.

Please post it when you receive it.....you are absolutely correct, it is a fantastic dish.

On the Royal, they served a "Sour Cream Apple Pie" which had never been served on a Princess ship before.....when we commented how fantastic it was, the promised us a recipe. A few days later, we got it delivered to us.

OMG...this sounds fabulous!!!! Please post when you receive it!!!! My mouth is watering :p

:)

It sounds yummy so far. I hope someone hears knows the recipe...I would love to try it. Try emailing Princess?? Or try a google search...you would be surprised what you find sometimes :eek:

:) Thanks for letting me know that it's possible to get recipes from the cruiseline.

I loved the shrimp salad from the international cafe on the crown. The guy behind the counter (chef?) said there was shaved fennel in it.

Thanks for the info about the fennel. Perhaps that's what's missing. When I asked, the gentleman behind the counter did not have a great command of the English language and perhaps substituted celery for fennel. I will still email Princess and post it if I get a response.

Archived