OMG face feels like baby's backside!!!

Well it FINALLY arrived after being checked by customs and quarantine, and my 3 bottles arrived.

I tried it on my feet first, just to be sure i didnt get some crazy reaction and it worked great, then i tired it on my face and now the little bits of flaky skin on my nose are long gone, also my little blackheads on my nose (unnoticeable to anyone but me lol) seem to have disappeared a little bit!

Only thing is, my hands are ticklish and rubbing the stuff makes my hands tickle a bit, but hey its worth it. I give this a thumbs up.

Many know I was underwhelmed with PF&H. I found a new use for it! I posted on the sunless thread that I used the Jergen's Express last night...I thought I was all good but I did find a spot on the side of my heel where I didn't blend it well. I just fixed the spot with a rub of PF & H, faded that bad spot just enough. YAY!

I ordered 1 bottle of PF&H, and 2 tubes of Bain De Soliel Orange Gelee...the BDS is on backorder, which sucks because I kind of wanted it before my cruise at the end of the month, but hopefully I'll get the PF&H in time.

• 2 months later...

OK, I just had to bring this thread back to the first page…….. I have been looking for this stuff since Cruise Kitty first exclaimed that her face felt like a baby‘s backside……..After months of searching for it, I finally broke down and ordered it from drugstore (dot) com and ….OMG………..It’s amazing!!!!!……..Not only did it work wonders on my face……My legs haven’t looked or “felt” this good in eons!!!!

(No, this is not an April fools or July 7th joke)

Cheryl

I got mine back in May, used it maybe twice, and was not impressed with it at all. It's sitting in my closet, and possibly I'll give it another chance, but it was definitely a let down.

Hi Sabrett

It is what it is……..an exfoliant……and if you’re older like me…..dead ugly skin is a big problem…..I found the smaller amount you use, the bigger the results…….I swear I shed enough dead skin cells to fill a coffee cup!!!!

Cheryl

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Ladies!

Periodically I've checked this thread and finally decided to try this stuff

After visiting 17 stores in the SFO Bay Area, I found it at Safeway Grocery Stores...go figure...

Walgreens said they have discontinued carrying it, nothing at Longs, Target or Rite Aid

Same situations as others where the website said one thing on locations and in reality completly diffrrent...

So, I bought them out of 3 tubes...

just in case I LOVE this stuff.

I have Endometriosis,

some of the treatments have been to put me into a FAKE pregnancy and then crash right into a FAKE menopause...

all full blown side effects of each situation that were

way TOO REAL...

including the pregnancy mask and the menopause brown spots...

I also have VERY sensitive skin....

This STUFF is so AWESOME....

I could literally see some of the brown spots on my forearm melting away...

and hears the thing....

I ALWAYS exfoliate and use a sugar scrub 2x a week!

Just WOW!!!!

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!!!

• 3 weeks later...
I used the ingredients list & went shopping. Found that Dr. Schols has a callous remover with those ingredients in it:D

Bought it, tried it, it works;)

Same way that everyone is saying about the Pretty Hands & Feet.

I would also venture to say it makes my pores appear smaller. I am hoping over time it may reduce the appearence of some of the age spots as well.

My only question now is how often to use it:confused:

el tigre

Would you mind telling us the name of it? ;)

2P.P1

I'd also like to thank the OP about this product. I have used it on my feet, elbows (which were scratchy and discolored) and my face. Absolutely love it. Since I use an exfolient regularly on my face, the effect wasn't as dramatic - but my elbows! I had just about given up getting them soft again. I have been using a pumice stone and moisturizing with no great improvement, but after just the first time with Pretty H&F, what a difference.

I found in Walmart - after much searching - near the pharmacy. I spent about 15 minutes looking for it with the moisturizers, etc. before I came upon it near the Dr. Scholls stuff. I'm going to buy a couple more for my Mom and sister who have same issues with their elbows. Thank you, thank you!

• 1 year later...

Archived