Slippers?

DisneyJen

Now I know DH is ready for the cruise next week as he is asking questions that I don't have answers to and wanting me to post to find the answers:rolleyes:

For those of you who have cruised recently ... have you found slippers in your room?

Inquiring minds need to know ... as I will have to pack them if not:eek:

Now I know DH is ready for the cruise next week as he is asking questions that I don't have answers to and wanting me to post to find the answers:rolleyes:

For those of you who have cruised recently ... have you found slippers in your room?

DJ,

I'm sorry but I don't recall as we don't really use them. However, if you find that you need a couple extra pair, just let me know. We seem to have a few extra around the house.

DJ,

I'm sorry but I don't recall as we don't really use them. However, if you find that you need a couple extra pair, just let me know. We seem to have a few extra around the house.

What can I tell you, LOL.

I am the one with the barefoot phobia but I just use my ever trustworthy flip flops:D DH is just being DH ... meaning that he likes to put me through my paces. He has to get his money's worth (insert sarcasm smilies).

Actually I am wearing my SD jammies this evening sans my SD slippers as it is cold (48 degrees) here in NC. I think I have a pair of SD slippers in their original wrapper that I may sneak into my suitcase and put on his side of the bed the first night:p

Jen:

I know you are packed by now. What shore things are you doing? Fly Zone in St. Martin?

Jim.

Surprisingly I am not totally packed yet Jim:eek: Yesterday I ran to Chico's for a "few" items to round out my wardrobe. I still have to run to the pharmacy for a few items (specifically a sea sickness preventative as an insurance policy:p).

We had planned on doing the Bio Bay tour but it seems like it is not going to be offered. I suspect it has to do with the fact that we will be close to full moon when we are there.

We probably will have a sea day in St. John since we were just there for a week in June. We may head over to one of our favorite restaurants, ZoZo's in Cruz Bay, for a drink at sunset ... then again we may just watch sunset from a Bali bed!

No zip line for us in St. Martin. When we visited St. Martin in '06 we did the America's Cup race and really enjoyed it. We may go that route again ... or perhaps some shopping:D

We will head over to Shell Beach in St. Barts ... I would love to get the SD1 and SD2 CCers together when we are in St. Barts. FT was over for dinner on Friday night and she gave me some ideas.

Virgin Gorda will be a sea day for us as we have spent lots of time there as well.

And of course a visit to the Soggy Dollar is on top of the agenda for Jost ... along with tracking Kenny Chesney down for FT:p

Jen:

On St. Martin, we missed a great time that we will surely do next trip. A couple from Texas we met went to the small bar at the very end of the St.Martin airport. Had a great time with 747s landing very close overhead right on the beach. They couldnt stop talking about how much fun it was watching the local kids hanging on the fence and being blown about by jet wash. Where is OSHA when you need them? Wish we were going.

Jim.

Jen:

On St. Martin, we missed a great time that we will surely do next trip. A couple from Texas we met went to the small bar at the very end of the St.Martin airport. Had a great time with 747s landing very close overhead right on the beach. They couldnt stop talking about how much fun it was watching the local kids hanging on the fence and being blown about by jet wash. Where is OSHA when you need them? Wish we were going.

Jim.

We wish Lois and you as well as all of our CC pals were joining us as well!

I have read about watching the 747s land ... actually I saw some video on YouTube. I suspect that is something that DH would enjoy. I remember when we stayed on St. Martin for part of our honeymoon in 1984 and landing at the airport:eek: At least it is longer than the runway in St. Barts!

• 2 weeks later...

I had them in my cabin a few years ago, but lately haven't seen any....:)

Archived