Question for March 16th cruisers?

DisneyJen

Was wondering if folks on SD1 and SD2 would like to try to get together when we all are in St. Barts next week?

I have some ideas but will have to wait until I board to see if I can make arrangements. Will those of you sailing have access to Cruise Critic or email while on board? If not, do you want to send me you names and cabin numbers so I can get the info to you via SD?

Please share your thoughts and ideas! If there is interest I will post an email addy for those who won't be checking the boards.

Hi DJ,

We would love to join in, we'll be right next door. Just let us know any details.:cool:

Looking forward to seeing you Taylor in 4 days:D

I know vandrefalk expressed an interest a while back ... so we'll see!

Yes, we'd be interested! I think there are several CCrs on SD2 who might be interested as well. We leave for Antigua tomorrow, so won't have access to CC until Sunday -- but will certainly check the boards then!!

Thanks, DJ!

Vandrefalk

Yes, we'd be interested! I think there are several CCrs on SD2 who might be interested as well. We leave for Antigua tomorrow, so won't have access to CC until Sunday -- but will certainly check the boards then!!

Thanks, DJ!

Vandrefalk

Let me see what I can find out and post here on CC on Monday or Tuesday. I want to check to see when and how long our stays will overlap in St. Barts:D

Safe travels to Antigua ... We haven't been there since DH and I honeymooned there and in St. Martin in 1984:eek:

Bon Voyage to both sets of SD cruisers this weekend.

All the best,

Jim.

Thanks so much Jim!

I am almost finished packing ... for me. DH was out of town the last two days so I am hopefully that he will focus on the task at hand the next two evenings. He probably will take a page out of ctbjr's book and wait until Friday night (we drive to CLT Saturday morning and then hop a flight to SJU).

We are in, we will be check the post and I'm sure there will be others on the SD II who will keep us informed.

Thanks and good sailing....

Sounds like we have a plan or at least the beginning of a plan:D

Does anyone know what the weather is going to be like next week. Drop me a line if you have any info....Thanks

Just checked the forecast through Wednesday ... typical Caribbean weather with daytime highs around 85, nightime lows around 74, chance of isolated rain anywhere from 20 to 40 percent.

I also looked at the marine forecast - looks like the seas are going to run around 2 to 4 feet through Wednesday.

I also looked at the marine forecast - looks like the seas are going to run around 2 to 4 feet through Wednesday.

How high do the seas have to be to cause problems? I don't have any context for this number, and I'd like to know what to expect.

Here's hoping that all of you have a wonderful week with SeaDream. Best wishes for safe travels and smooth seas. Be sure to update us from time to time during the week on your adventures!

Thanks ctbjr!

I am finally done all my errands ... now I have to write up the instructions on the care of our DD and our four-legged children:p

DH is still at work ... still isn't packed ... still not panicked:eek:

The deal that DH and I struck in terms of the Internet while on board is every other day ... which I countered with that means I get to go to the spa every other day:cool:

We are putting it all in a bag as we speak, flying to San Juan and taking the short flight to Atigua in the morning. I look forward to seeing everyone and I hope you all have a safe and pleasant travels.

Good Sailing.....

We are putting it all in a bag as we speak, flying to San Juan and taking the short flight to Atigua in the morning. I look forward to seeing everyone and I hope you all have a safe and pleasant travels.

Good Sailing.....

Hope that your travels were uneventful! I forgot you were staying on SJU last night. Where did you stay?

We are in the lobby of the Caribe Hilton, counting the minutes until we grab a taxi to the pier!!

Fair winds and a following sea!

Hopefully we will see everyone in St. Barts in a few days!

Greetings all ...

Because of the expected sea conditions we have altered our itinerary which means that SD1 and SD2 probably aren't going to meet up ... We are in St. Martin today then moving to St. Barts tonight. We were supposed to be in St. John today.

We have had great weather so far ... but I suspect it may get bumpy since the northernly swells are evidently on their way here:o

Nonetheless, if there is yet another change in plans and the ships do call at the same time we'll get together!

Archived