Legend CD

saction

I guess part of the problem with Bret Alans is that he's just too full of himself. Very arrogant. Some of the things that come out of his mouth are tactless references to his staff that I find embarassing. BTW, he has a great staff!

It has been my experience, fortunately, that the CD has VERY LITTLE to do with whether I enjoy the cruise or not...

I have sailed with Alans before - and we had a great cruise! I can also say that I have sailed with JOHN HEALD, and was not impressed...

It appears that our Thanksgiving cruise will be with Alans, and we intend on having a GRAND TIME!

WOO HOO -- Turkey day is just around the corner!

Tom

Just did our first cruise on the legend and we actually enjoyed Bret Alans, yes he was full of himself but still funny, maybe its because we have no one to compare him to. His staff was excellent, and they did say several times he would be leaving the legend soon, but I believe it was to go to the valor, so that might not be for a while. They also said his asst. cd Brent would be taking over the legend. I liked him, good personality. You will enjoy your legend cruise whether you like him or not. Enjoy!

Archived