Europe 2009 - Something's missing!

Poulsbo Cruisers

:confused: I was all set to look up the prices of the 2009 Europe sailings today, but there are still many of the itineraries missing. I thought they were supposed to be available today. I know, I know - I could still book through a travel agent, but that is not handy for me. My travel agent has recently passed away and I would like to review and look at pricing on my own prior to getting a new travel agent and booking a cruise. Does anyone know when rest of the 2009 Europe itineraries will be posted?

I don't know when they'll be posted but I have the entire file of Princess's prices. Anything specific that you're interested in? and Yes, there's tons missing from the website.

If you have it, I'd be interested in the pricing for the Holy Land Cruises in October and November for the balcony rooms.

I know some people have been able to book already but the prices and dates still aren't up on the Princess site. - SF

If you have it, I'd be interested in the pricing for the Holy Land Cruises in October and November for the balcony rooms.

I know some people have been able to book already but the prices and dates still aren't up on the Princess site. - SF

Don't take this as gospel as my TA was able to save me around $600 off the princess prices, but for 10/23 it's around $3,440 and 11/4 and 11/16 $3,390 it's on Royal Princess and I've found the prices for Royal and Tahitian the smaller ships to be a lot more than the bigger ones. As a comparison, our Egypt & Aegean on Grand was $2,550 pp. Big difference!

Is the Emerald Princess the only ship doing the Baltics next summer? We are looking for a cruise in late May, early June (mid to late June are out) or July. We want an inside room or an obstructed OV if there isn't much price difference. The whole of June is still blocked out for the Baltics on the Princess site. Knowing what's available would be wonderful!

Is the Emerald Princess the only ship doing the Baltics next summer? We are looking for a cruise in late May, early June (mid to late June are out) or July. We want an inside room or an obstructed OV if there isn't much price difference. The whole of June is still blocked out for the Baltics on the Princess site. Knowing what's available would be wonderful!

All of the Princess itineraries are on Princess's site under "News".

http://www.princess.com/news/article.jsp?newsArticleId=na935

I don't know when they'll be posted but I have the entire file of Princess's prices. Anything specific that you're interested in? and Yes, there's tons missing from the website.

We were interested in the pricing for the June 10 sailing of the Crown from Rome to London (15 days). Mini Suite and balcony cabins. Thanks.

You guys really need to just CALL Princess or a travel agent. Maybe try a big online agency and just search around. I'm sure some of them were on the ball and got thier prices and sailings loaded.?

As I mentioned in my post of the 2009 Caribbean itineraries, the consumer Website is the last thing to get new info. Yes, the sailings are open. But try calling or looking elsewhere. The consumer Website doesn't seem to be linked to the back-office 'brain' of where the bookings are, unfortunately.

I too saved over $1,300 for balcony room thru travel agent vs princess directly on 12 day Royal Princess. Travel agency claims they cut their commisions because of high volume. They have always had the Best Prices Cruises for me!

I just called Princess. They said that rest of the itineraries would not be available on their website until the end of the month. They did not know why this was the case; however, the representative I talked to stated they may be available before that.

As others have pointed out, the cruises are available for booking and you can get prices from a TA or from Princess. I just find it easier and more convenient to be able to go into the website and look at different scenarios and compare prices from cruise to cruise and category to category.

I just called Princess. They said that rest of the itineraries would not be available on their website until the end of the month. They did not know why this was the case; however, the representative I talked to stated they may be available before that.

As others have pointed out, the cruises are available for booking and you can get prices from a TA or from Princess. I just find it easier and more convenient to be able to go into the website and look at different scenarios and compare prices from cruise to cruise and category to category.

I agree! I could only get my "real" itinerary after booking and then logging into the Cruise Personalizer. Very Weird!!!

We took the advise of others on this site and booked the Crown Princess for the June 10, 2009, sailing from Rome to London. This was a new and exciting itinerary and the only time it is offered in 2009. We saved $445 pp ($990 total) by using an online travel agency over the price quoted by Princess when I called them. In fact, we were able to book a mini suite on the Emerald deck for $100 less pp than Princess wanted for a balcony cabin on the Caribe deck. We are psyched.

Archived