North Star Trekking

lgbcruise

I used NST last Sept for their level 2 Mendenhall Glacier heli-hike. IMO, they were one of the best outfitters I encountered during my month in Alaska. Very responsive, thorough, professional and safety conscious. They provide all of the gear you could possibly need. I would not hesitate to use them again.

Just remember, the more time on the glacier, the better.

As a general comment- look at their long tour. Many reviews of their short 1,2 hour tours were it was just too short. It costs big money to begin with, go out longer. :)

If going to Anchorage, with time, there is an excellent drive up option for less than $100 pp.

North Star Trekking was awesome! We did their level 1 trek (the youngest in our party was too young to do the level 2) and it was simply amazing! Probably one of the most exciting things we've ever done together as a family. I recommend them without hesitation. I think if you click on my name and look back a couple of years you'll find my review of our trek with them back in 2005.

Has anyone used North Star Trekking?? if so please provide any reviews. pricing? I e-mailed them tonite, but wanted personal reviews. Any help will be apprciated.

Thank you,

We also used NST last May and loved them. We did the Level 1 and if I was going by myself w/o DH I would definitely have done the Level 2.

Archived