Where to get soda in SanDeigo

perrycruiser

New to CC, and 1st cruise with Hal. We are scheduled for the 3-26 10day sea of cortez cruise on the Ryndam. I'm planning on taking a taxi from airport to the port and would like to know good place to stop and buy soda and water to take on the ship.

I really apperciate you suggestions.

Bob

New to CC, and 1st cruise with Hal. We are scheduled for the 3-26 10day sea of cortez cruise on the Ryndam. I'm planning on taking a taxi from airport to the port and would like to know good place to stop and buy soda and water to take on the ship.

I really apperciate you suggestions.

Bob

Probably the closest location to the cruise terminal is the gift shop of the Holiday Inn across the street

I would recommend the Ralph's grocery store in downtown San Diego. The taxi driver will know what you're talking about. Ralph's is the same company as Kroger.

Roz

I would recommend the Ralph's grocery store in downtown San Diego. The taxi driver will know what you're talking about. Ralph's is the same company as Kroger.

Roz

Thanks for the information. I google mapped it and it looks like the Ralphs is relatively close to the cruise terminal. Any idea how much a cab charges to set and wait while I run in and grab a couple 12 packs?

Thanks

Bob

12 packs cost about $4.00+/-. The taxi will probably cost 3 or 4 times that if he waits. Cans of soda cost about $1.65 on the ship.

You might want to check for a 7 11. There are few downtown. It looks like it's about 6 to 8 blocks from the pier. I suggest you call them and look them up on Google maps.

7 11

555 WEST C ST STE 100

SAN DIEGO, CA 92101-8470

USA

When you are in Puerto Vallarta, there is a Walmart a $5 cab drive away.

I just got off the Ryndamm and purchsed some soda at the downtown RiteAid store. Not siue of the street name but just head left out of the ship and walk towards the Maritime Museum. When there head up the street directly in front of the Museum downtown for two blocks and the RiteAid is on the left hand corner. Maybe a 10 minute walk from the ship

I just got off the Ryndamm and purchsed some soda at the downtown RiteAid store. Not siue of the street name but just head left out of the ship and walk towards the Maritime Museum. When there head up the street directly in front of the Museum downtown for two blocks and the RiteAid is on the left hand corner. Maybe a 10 minute walk from the ship

the address for this RiteAid is

1411 Kettner Bl

San Diego, CA 92101

the cross street is Ash

the phone # is (619) 231 7405

I would take Fireman's suggestion and dump your luggage, then head over to Ralphs. Depending on how much you buy, you can walk or take a rickshaw back to the terminal.

Roz

Archived