Constellation docking time in Barbados?

bye-seaya

Does anyone who has recently (within the last month) know what time the Constellation docks in Barbados?

I am in need of that info in order to book an excursion through a particular travel company that is independent of the cruise line and we MUST be off the ship - ready for pick up promptly at 9. :eek:

The Celebrity website lists docking time for that port at 9, which will be too late (per the excursion company). Please let me know what the docking time was for your recent Constellation trip.

Thanks in advance for your help!

I would double check with the company running the excursion you're on. We've taken a popular private excursion in Barbados, the Silver Moon, and a large percentage of the guests on each one we've taken were from the cruise ship we've been on and they've adjusted their times to accommodate. More likely than not the excursion you're planning has recent experience with customers from the Connie and knows their recent schedule. So it couldn't hurt to give them a call to see if any tightness in timing really makes a difference or not.

You will not be off the ship at 9:00 AM. We didn't dock until 9:00 AM when we were in Barbados on the Feb. 29 Constellation cruise. Our private tour company tried to tell us the same thing and when I told them we weren't docking until 9:00 AM they adjusted our meeting time to 9:30 AM. My suggestion would be to talk to them and tell them of your arrival time.

Enjoy....Barbados is a great stop!

You will NOT be off the ship at 9:00 AM. We didn't dock until 9:00 AM when we were in Barbados on the Feb. 29 Constellation cruise. Our private tour company tried to tell us the same thing and when I told them we weren't docking until 9:00 AM they adjusted our meeting time to 9:30 AM. My suggestion would be to talk to them and tell them of your arrival time.

Enjoy....Barbados is a great stop!

Thanks for the info Anne!

By any chance was your tour company Cool Runnings?

If yes, it will make me feel better that we may have a chance to negotiate the pick up time if need be.

There is also a website that gives port docking times and it is showing 7am for that day and port - as well as a couple of folks are showing 8 am on their documents. So there are few dif times showing up in print....:confused: I am sure it will all work out. Thanks for everyone's help and thoughts on this one! - MJ

Bye ~ I shouldn't have said you won't be able to make your excursion. Ships can change the docking time. What does your confirmation say? I'll go check the Celebrity website. All of the docking times listed on our ticket from Celebrity were the actual times we docked. We were not with Cool Runnings. We were with Glory Tours. Typically, tour companies adjust their schedules to meet the ship schedule. Send your tour company an email.

I'll be back in a minute.

Bye ~ I just checked the Celebrity website and for the next Constellation that calls on Barbados, the docking time is posted as 9:00 AM. If that's the time on your ticket (in the booklet or your e-docs you get from Celebrity) that's likely the time you'll arrive. My suggestion again is to communicate that with your tour operator. As Holly mentioned, their guide was willing to wait for them. Our tour company adjusted their time to accommodate our group, too.

Good luck...hope it all works out for you.

Archived