Deluxe Stateroom Guarantee = 2 credits?

Can someone tell me which ship this would apply to, just in case I get the chance myself. I get mixed up with this deluxe stateroom stuff. it seems like its just a little bit bigger OV on the SOV, but on the Voyager its a balcony. confusing to me.

No matter what the ship, you have to be in a Junior Suite cabin or higher to get the 2 cruise credits. Balcony cabins and below cats. get 1 cruise credit.

Yes, I knew that, just wondered which ship it was you could book the deluxe guarantee and wind up in a JS. anyone?

the one I booked was the Soveriegn. I would think that any of the ships that don't have regular balcony rooms would have to put you in a JS. I'm not familiar w/all of RCCLs classes of ships, but anything in the same class as the SOS should be the same.

Yes, I knew that, just wondered which ship it was you could book the deluxe guarantee and wind up in a JS. anyone?

As far as I know on any ship. The Deluxe guarantee is actually JS at least regardless of ship. Confusing I know, but that´s how they call the Suite guarantee.

Archived