2nd Formal nitght or Supper club

ToniH

We are going on the Freedom April 12th and one of the couples we are going with is celebrating their wedding anniversary which falls on the 2nd formal niight. Just wondering if we should go to the supper club that night or should we not miss the 2nd formal night in the dinning room? How is the food in the dinning room on the 2nd formal night?

Thanks!

We are going on the Freedom April 12th and one of the couples we are going with is celebrating their wedding anniversary which falls on the 2nd formal niight. Just wondering if we should go to the supper club that night or should we not miss the 2nd formal night in the dinning room? How is the food in the dinning room on the 2nd formal night?

Thanks!

I would do supper club on the 2nd formal night.

Fred

I would do the supper club on the 2nd formal night. The dining room food isn't all that special the 2nd night (usually prime rib I think). But there isn't anything on any night in the dining room that compares with the quality, presentation or experience of eating in the supper club.

Prime Rib and Lobster are usually on the menu in the main dining room on the first formal night. So we make a point to be there for that (Prime Rib specifically). We typically are in the supper club for the 2nd formal night.

Tom

Thanks!

Coincidentally, I will be celebrating my wedding anniversary when I sail in November. The actual day of our anniversary will be on the 2nd formal night. We have already reserved the Supper Club for this night. It's a special ocassion se we want to ensure that it's indeed memorable by going to the Supper Club in our formal attire.

Archived