Balcony choice on Pride of America??

cjnky

Planning on late Jan/early Feb. I've seen the good reviews on 11524 - any other good choices? We loved the bump-out on Coral Princess to AK, and wonder if these bump-outs will be fairly comparable as to view? Starboard or Port for Hawaii? (Search function not working so appreciate any help!)

We were in BA cabin 11512 on the PoAm last year and loved the nice sized balcony. It was very large, and included 2 chairs, small table and 2 loungers. We were on the port side of the ship, was the ideal location for the sail by of the Napali coast the last afternoon on the ship.

Michelle

In November, we were in cabin 9702 - aft. Love the aft cabin, which had a huge balcony. It was great during the Na Pali coast sailing, as we got to watch the view twice - going west and then east - without leaving our balcony.

If you go to Webshots.com and search hawaiilvr66 you'll see our pictures of the ship, the cabin, and the ports. Loved the whole vacation.

If you can swing it, I'd recommend an aft cabin.

I'd LOVE an aft - but think we may be safer with more midship due to possibility of seasickness? How about the corners of the bump-outs? Are the balconies much smaller there?

Thanks!

Archived