MS Eurodam deck plans

marle7

We picked our cabins from the deck plans on the website. I'm now looking at the Holland America brochure and it shows different cabin numbers on the cabins I think we have booked. How do I find out which is the right one?

The ones on the website are the most current. (12/15/07) Most paper copies are outdated. I'll bet your brochure shows the top deck with cabins as the Sports Deck, and having "T" cabins. That's wrong! The top deck now has VT cabins, and the next deck down has VQ cabins. :)

The ones on the website are the most current. (12/15/07) Most paper copies are outdated. I'll bet your brochure shows the top deck with cabins as the Sports Deck, and having "T" cabins. That's wrong! The top deck now has VT cabins, and the next deck down has VQ cabins. :)

That's what the brochure shows. Whew. Thanks!

Current website deck plans were updated 2/25/08. Consequently, that is most recent.

Now I don't seem to be able to pull up the website deck plans from HAL's site. Are they somewhere else I'm not seeing?

I think they're working on it again.

I can get every deck to load, except mine.:p :confused: The other pages have the notation "last updated 3/7."

Try tomorrow.

And I can't get any of them to load, even after a re-boot. Oh well, I'll try again tomorrow. I know they were working yesterday!

One thing I'll give HAL right off the bat, before even sailing with them, is their prompt response to emails. It usually takes RCL 3 days to a week to get back to me. I sent them a note about not being able to access the deck plans. This is what I got back.

Currently portions of our website are experiencing technical difficulty and this is affecting some pages availability. The issue you have been experiencing may have been caused by a momentary glitch in the system or the system may have been brought down temporarily for maintenance. Unfortunately we were unable to recreate this error.

For any questions regarding reservations, shore excursions, or immigration forms you can call 1-877-932-4259. Our office hours are: Mon. - Fri. 5 a.m. - 7 p.m., Sat. - Sun. 7 a.m. - 3 p.m. (PST).

Or you may email us at: reservations@hollandamerica.com.

We regret any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your understanding.

Warm Regards,

Holland America Line

Technical Support

Current website deck plans were updated 2/25/08. Consequently, that is most recent.
That's right ... I forgot that they did a big cabin renumbering about then.

And I can't get any of them to load, even after a re-boot. Oh well, I'll try again tomorrow. I know they were working yesterday!
Just now I could view about 1/2 the decks.

One thing I'll give HAL right off the bat, before even sailing with them, is their prompt response to emails. It usually takes RCL 3 days to a week to get back to me.
It depends a bit on the question, but HAL's typical response time is about 3 days too.

Archived