Copper10-8/FunlovinCruiser - Noordam 4/5

bdmidd

Copper 10-8, Funlovin'cruiser, and others,

Interested in knowing who will be on the 17 day Noordam NYC-Rome on April 5, 2008. Names of Captain, CD, and Hotel Manger would be appreciated. Also any names of entertainers. There will be more than 70 CCers onboard this transatlantiic! Getting very excited:)

Thx, Bonnie

With all of the CC'ers onboard, I'm sure someone will be able and willing to do a live post from the Noordam. We ordered the suite elite package, and I don't really have any other use for the internet card, so I'll be more then happy to post a daily update. I'm sure others onboard will add to the post. It should be a lot of fun!

Sorry for any confusion. I addressed this post to Copper10-8 as he seems to have inside info on staff assignments for all HAL ships. Perhaps he can find out who will be the staff on the Transatlantic. Thanks again to anyone who can provide this info.

Bonnie

Copper 10-8, Funlovin'cruiser, and others,

Interested in knowing who will be on the 17 day Noordam NYC-Rome on April 5, 2008. Names of Captain, CD, and Hotel Manger would be appreciated. Also any names of entertainers. There will be more than 70 CCers onboard this transatlantiic! Getting very excited:)

Thx, Bonnie

Capt. Hans Mateboer (unconfirmed) - wrote a very funny book called "The Captain's Log"

H/M Rene Tuinman

C/D Drew Murdock

Sorry but can't help you with the entertainers

Capt. Hans Mateboer (unconfirmed) - wrote a very funny book called "The Captain's Log"

H/M Rene Tuinman

C/D Drew Murdock

Sorry but can't help you with the entertainers

Thanks very much Copper 10-8!

Glad to see Drew Murdoch will be our Cruise Director, he did a great job last January on the Noordam, especially helping to coordinate many of the Cruise Critic functions.

Jonathan

Thanks for asking these questions for us Bonnie! We are an excited group to say the least! Would also love to know what nights are formal nights (if we're in port/ ashore, would like to plan before packing too much!)... all I know per HAL is that we have 4 formal nights & that the 1 will be April 6. Can't wait--- and am sure HAL will take good care of us on our TA!!

Hi Jonathan...curious to know where you got this info as Scott was supposed to leave the ship at the end of this cruise, I believe.

I like both Captains but think Scott is more personable so kind of hope he will be at the helm!

Liz

Hi Jonathan...curious to know where you got this info as Scott was supposed to leave the ship at the end of this cruise, I believe.

I like both Captains but think Scott is more personable so kind of hope he will be at the helm!

Liz

Hi Liz,

The Wedding Coordinators who work directly with HAL told me yesterday. The pianist aboard is a fellow named Eric do you know him at all?

Jonathan

Jonathan...I'm afriad I don't know who Eric is. Will he be playing at your wedding??

I am getting excited for you and Elene and can't wait to see her in her wedding dress!

Liz

Jonathan...I'm afriad I don't know who Eric is. Will he be playing at your wedding??

I am getting excited for you and Elene and can't wait to see her in her wedding dress!

Liz

Yes, Eric... is the Noordam pianist and will play at our wedding. We hope you and Earl will stop by. I have not seen the dress, only in pictures, it is hanging in a pink bag, like a giant statue and waiting for it's Noordam Wedding Debut...

Jonathan:p

Archived