Cost of Rasul

Nymue

Does anyone recall the price they paid for the couples Rasul Spa treatment? I just booked it on the Personalizer and the price came up at $190. My husband and I did this last spring on the CB in combination with the weeklong pass for the Thermal Suite and I seem to recall the Combo was only $210.

$190 seems a bit high considering it's a 'Do It Yourself' Treatment :confused:

Anne

We were considering it also but that was the price on the personalizer($190) so I didn't book it. That seems very very high priced for what you get. It doesn't include any service such as a massage or anything. I had read on other threads it was much cheaper but we are sailing the CB in 2 weeks and thats what our price is.

I seem to recall that when I booked it last year the price seemed very high as well. However when we got on the ship, it turned out to be half of that for the Rasul alone or about $210 for the Thermal Suite Pass w/ the Rasul included.

Steve & Cindy,

Yours was the first review I read on CC (newbie to the boards & reviews) and it was great!:) In fact you are the reason I booked the Rasul for our cruise 4/13/08. My question is, and has been for awhile, what is included in the Thermal Spa package, beside the 1 hour Rasul?? And was it a hassle to change from one spa treatment to the package once on board?

Thanks!

EN

My question is, and has been for awhile, what is included in the Thermal Spa package, beside the 1 hour Rasul?? And was it a hassle to change from one spa treatment to the package once on board?

Thanks for the kind words Eleanor.

In the spa package, you have unlimited use of the Thermal Spa during the cruise as well as the one hour Rasul Treatment. In the Thermal Spa there is:

Five warm stone loungers for you to relax on.

2 different multihead relaxation showers (one mist and one rain I believe)

One "wet" sauna

One "dry" sauna

One aromatherapy sauna

We got great use out of the pass and obviously the Rasul treatment was one of the highlights of the week

Thanks for the kind words Eleanor.

In the spa package, you have unlimited use of the Thermal Spa during the cruise as well as the one hour Rasul Treatment. In the Thermal Spa there is:

Five warm stone loungers for you to relax on.

2 different multihead relaxation showers (one mist and one rain I believe)

One "wet" sauna

One "dry" sauna

One aromatherapy sauna

We got great use out of the pass and obviously the Rasul treatment was one of the highlights of the week

S&C

Thanks so much for your quick response! I'm smiling already just thinking about it!!:D

EN

When we were on the CB last year it was no problem changing from the one booked to the Combo. They let us keep the time & date I had already booked, and just changed the price :)

Steve & Cindy,

And was it a hassle to change from one spa treatment to the package once on board?

Thanks!

EN

If the rasul is the same thing I'm thinking of (they give you lots of mud and lock you in a bathroom, essentially!), we did it a couple years ago combined with the weeklong couples thermal grotto (aka Thermal Ghetto) pass. Not happy.

The rasul treatment was in a room that had obviously been recently used and not well cleaned; the shower was TINY (and we're not big people), kind of dirty, and leaked so much water through the door we had a flooded floor by the time we got out. The steam room was nice... after we spent 15 minutes getting it steamed up (literally- it took forever to heat up). I found a HAIR in the steam room and I don't mean one from your head.

The thermal grotto was often very crowded and some of the herbal mist showers or whatever they're called didn't even work half the time. Often there were no clean towels to be found.

Overall I was very unimpressed with what could've been wonderful!

ETA: I think we paid 185 for the combo pkg

WOW :eek: What ship did you do this on? Sounds far from the experience we had on the CB during Spring Break last year.

If the rasul is the same thing I'm thinking of (they give you lots of mud and lock you in a bathroom, essentially!), we did it a couple years ago combined with the weeklong couples thermal grotto (aka Thermal Ghetto) pass. Not happy.

The rasul treatment was in a room that had obviously been recently used and not well cleaned; the shower was TINY (and we're not big people), kind of dirty, and leaked so much water through the door we had a flooded floor by the time we got out. The steam room was nice... after we spent 15 minutes getting it steamed up (literally- it took forever to heat up). I found a HAIR in the steam room and I don't mean one from your head.

The thermal grotto was often very crowded and some of the herbal mist showers or whatever they're called didn't even work half the time. Often there were no clean towels to be found.

Overall I was very unimpressed with what could've been wonderful!

ETA: I think we paid 185 for the combo pkg

Archived