Chef's Table - Roll-Out Schedule

Simru12

For all interested Foodies out there.

As promised, my PVP at Princess did some checking and found out some Chef's Table debut dates for me. As of today, it is on the Caribbean, Crown, Emerald and Dawn. The Corporate chef's are training on the Golden now, so it should be there within a week or two. Future dates are the Sea Princess on April 16th (YAY for my cruise in July) and the Grand will debut on May 2nd.

He will continue to check his sources and let me know as the schedule is released, then I, of course, will post them here.

For all interested Foodies out there.

As promised, my PVP at Princess did some checking and found out some Chef's Table debut dates for me. As of today, it is on the Caribbean, Crown, Emerald and Dawn. The Corporate chef's are training on the Golden now, so it should be there within a week or two. Future dates are the Sea Princess on April 16th (YAY for my cruise in July) and the Grand will debut on May 2nd.

He will continue to check his sources and let me know as the schedule is released, then I, of course, will post them here.

Thanks for that info. but darn I am waiting for the Coral as my cruise is in May. Maybe, just maybe it might be on her. I guess we will just have to wait.

marilyn

• 1 month later...

I was just told from someone on the 4/26 sailing of the Star that Chef's Table is now available.

So as it stands now, the ships that have it are: Caribbean, Crown, Dawn, Emerald, Golden, Sea and Star. It was also supposed to debut on the Grand on May 2nd. Does anyone know if it has yet?

I'll update further as I get them.

• 2 weeks later...

I received this from my Vacation Planner at Princess last night. Most up to date as far as what is on their intranet.

"Available on Caribbean, Crown, Dawn, Emerald, Golden, Grand, Ruby, Sea and Star.

For only $75 per person, passengers are welcomed into the inner sanctum of the ship's galley by the executive chef for pre-dinner cocktails and hors d'oeuvres, followed by a specially prepared multi-course tasting dinner in the dining room. The Chef's Table experience can be reserved by up to 10 passengers on nights when it is offered (two times during a 7-day voyage, three times during a 8 to 12-day voyage and four times during a 14-day voyage). The Chef's Table cannot be ordered pre cruise. Reservations are made onboard through the ship's DINE telephone line or in person at the dining reservations table set up on the first day of the cruise."

It goes on to describe the event, but we've all seen that already. I replied to the e-mail asking if he had heard anything about the schedule for the rest fo the fleet, and will post here when I get a response.

Thanks for that info. but darn I am waiting for the Coral as my cruise is in May. Maybe, just maybe it might be on her. I guess we will just have to wait.

marilyn

I'm hoping that they have Captain's Table on the Island by October for my cruise!! :)

Keep this in mind...we were on the Star last week and the Chef's Table was advertised in the Patter on day 1. No mention of it at all after that. We signed up immediately at 1PM when reservations opened and heard nothing there after.

We called a the next day and the next and were told we would get something in our stateroom about time and place. That evening we asked the head waiter in the dining room. Two days later on the last formal night we got a call from the Maitre'd letting us know that it was canceled since only 2 couples inquired about it at all.

I kinda wish it was mentioned in the Patter a few more times. I felt like I was begging them to let me pay them $150 for dinner! And I wanted to do this for our anniversary! Oh well, maybe on the Ruby in November.

It was a disappointment. We felt like we were being ignored. But the call from the Maitre'd helped eliminate the feeling. He was very nice and asked if he could make reservations for us for the rest of the cruise if we wanted to.

• 2 months later...
I received this from my Vacation Planner at Princess last night. Most up to date as far as what is on their intranet.

"Available on Caribbean, Crown, Dawn, Emerald, Golden, Grand, Ruby, Sea and Star.

I replied to the e-mail asking if he had heard anything about the schedule for the rest fo the fleet, and will post here when I get a response.

Any update David? I sure would like to know when it's going to be rolled out on the Diamond or Sapphire.

I have to do this some time. This sounds like what one woman told me about at dinner. She said it was wonderful. Even though I am active on the boards, I somehow missed ever hearing about it here or on the ship. Oh well... another time I guess.

Archived