Need your advice

OK, I need your help please. I have to make a choice between 3 different ships - which one of the Freedom class ships do I book for next April? There's the Freedom doing the Eastern Caribbean, the Liberty doing the Western Caribbean, and then the Independence doing an 8 night Eastern? HELP!!! It will be me, my hubby, and sons 13 & 9. I know they're all the same ship. I just need your help. I am looking to book 2 balcony rooms.

What would you do?

Thanks for your advice.

TiggerInNY

Which itinerary do you like best? Have you done any of these itineraries before? Without that knowledge, I would choose the 8-night Independence cruise but I may be a bit prejudice since that's my next cruise! :D

Seriously, I don't think you can go wrong with any of these! If you don't care about the itinerary, go with the best price. :)

Seriously, I don't think you can go wrong with any of these! If you don't care about the itinerary, go with the best price. :)

Great advice!! We prefer the Eastern over the Western and like Aprille said you can't go wrong with any of your options :D

###

Thanks guys. We've done a Western on Disney in '06 and wouldn't mind doing it again. The problem with comparing prices is when I call RCI, they jump all over you asking you if you're ready to book right now and I want to compare prices like you said. You sit on hold for 20 minutes or so and then they try to rush you off for a customer that's ready to book RIGHT NOW. I'm going to try again right now. I'll get back to you.

Thanks again.

TiggerInNY

Thanks guys. We've done a Western on Disney in '06 and wouldn't mind doing it again. The problem with comparing prices is when I call RCI, they jump all over you asking you if you're ready to book right now and I want to compare prices like you said. You sit on hold for 20 minutes or so and then they try to rush you off for a customer that's ready to book RIGHT NOW. I'm going to try again right now. I'll get back to you.

Thanks again.

TiggerInNY

I suggest just going to their Website to make your selections, once you are ready to book then call RCI. Their website is very user-friendly.

###

you might want to pick them by which ship leaves on a Saturday or Sunday and makes your work schedule better when returning. Also prices of flights might determine which is better, pre and post night hotels stays availability.

Jimbo:)

Tigger - check the prices online on RCCL's website. All you have to do is "pretend" to book a cruise. You will be able to see all the categories and prices without actually booking. In addition to that, if you choose a category, you will be able to see the 5 "best" cabins available in that category. Once you decide on a cruise and cabin category, then call and see what actual cabins are available. :cool: Or come back here and check with us and we'll suggest the best cabins. :)

Archived