Traffic on the Jewel from Lobby Floor to Theatre

The main theater on the Radiance Class ships are set in very far forward from where the cabins (and even the main entrance to the theater) are... You won't hear a thing! You have to walk down a fairly lengthy hallway when you enter the theater to even get to the seating areas.

Well designed ships IMO -- just not my cup of tea (I prefer the larger).

Yes we grew up outside of Boston, and now live in Southern NH. How about yourself?

It is an excellent deal, and I have no doubt these prices are going to jump. I was hoping my husband wasn't going to think I was a bit obsessed booking out this far in advance, but he surprisingly was pushing me to book asap. No problem dear...LOL. DONE!

I'm looking forward to sailing on the Jewel. My sister sailed out of Boston a couple of years ago on this ship. In fact it was a roundtrip....wish they would do that again. But hey, I'll take it.

we were in 4021 and it was very quiet. The deck itself is great with easy access to the dining room and the atrium, bars, etc. plus in most ports the gangway was either on this deck or deck 3.

you will love the Jewel, its a wonderful ship.

I appreciate the feedback....I like the idea of being close to the lobby, coffee shop, etc...and the dining rooms as you mentioned. I just knew I didn't want to be in a high-traffic area. The more responses that I get that it was no problem, the less concerned I am. Thank you.

Archived